Chapter 7

The pounding in my head wakes me up. I open my eyes and the morning light making my head ache even worse. I don't even recognize where I am. What time is it? Oh god wait where am i? Memories of last night flood through my mind. I remember kissing Niall. Holy shit... my first kiss was with him and I was drunk. I wonder what he thinks of it. Then I remember having a conversation with Harry. Oh my god... do I remember calling him sexy? Did I actually? Oh no... I remember him putting me to bed, so could this be his bed? Everything else is a blur and I can't put the pieces together. I stand up to try and get out of this place and immediately feel dizzy and my head pounds. I stumble towards the door but as I turn the corner of the bed I notice Harry lying on the floor with a small blanket covering his body. I tip-toe the rest of the way to the door, trying my hardest not to wake him. This is the very few times Harry isn't frowning. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. It's so sweet of him to take care of me and let me sleep in his bed while he slept on the floor. I open the door slowly and it makes a really loud creak. I glance over at Harry and notice his eyes beginning to flutter. He's waking up.. shit!

"Where you going Lili?" He says in a raspy voice. I immediately wonder what I look like. I look down at myself and realize I'm still in last nights dress, but its hiked up my thighs. I quickly pull it down. I never wonder what I look like in front of people nor do I care, but why do I care right now?

"Oh... I was just gonna go back to my apartment."

"How you feeling? You were pretty drunk last night." harry chuckles, his accent still takes me back sometimes.

"Terrible, actually" 

He pushes the blanket aside and stands from the floor. Oh my God... he's shirtless. 

"let me get you some pain-killers" 

My eyes don't leave his body. His long torso is perfectly toned and filled with tattoos. As he steps closer, I notice his muscles move under the inked skin. I cant take my eyes off of him. 

I hear him chuckle. Shit, he saw me staring. 

I look up at him as my face flushes and he's smiling. I think this is the first time I've seen him smile. Wow, he's perfect. I look down at the ground out of embarrassment. Why am I so awkward?

It's so weird how someone's attitude can change so drastically in one day. 

He walks out of the room, I'm assuming to get the medication. I bet this frat house has a whole closet full of bottles of aspirin. There seems to be like 4 parties a week. 

Harry's room is surprisingly very neat. His walls are a light gray and has minimal furniture. 

He returns moments later with two white pills and a glass of water. 

'"Thank you, Harry" I smile sweetly.

After a few seconds of silence I tell harry, 

"I was probably such a mess last night. What was I doing? I barely remember anything."

"Well first off, you threw up on my floor" memories of puking right here last night me hit me like a truck. I feel so terrible. 

"Oh.. Uh.. Yeah. Harry I'm so, so sorry" I apologize. 

"Oh yeah and I heard you kissed Niall" He laughs but quickly looks away. 

"Yeah that was really stupid of me... I-I don't know why I did that" 

He looks at me with a smirk on his face. 

"How innocent are you?" He laughs, "You must be a virgin." 

I feel my cheeks heat with embarrassment. 

"Why are you getting so embarrassed, Lili?" Harry chuckles again. 

"Because Harry, you can't just say that to somebody." I say as he puts a shirt over his head. 

"So you are a virgin..." He says. 

"What makes you think that?" Deep down I know it's obvious that I'm a virgin, I mean look at me... but I want to hear what he has to say. 

"Just the way you...carry yourself. You're so timid" He answers honestly. I break eye contact. He continues, "And by the way you reacted about kissing Niall" 

"Well that was.. never mind" I stop myself. I am not telling him that was my first kiss. 

"No fucking way. That couldn't have been your first kiss" He knew what i was about to say. 

I look down again. Why do I always get so embarrassed about myself in front of him. This is so annoying honestly. I just want to leave. 

"It really was, Lili?" 

"Well... yeah. I don't get that attention from guys... ever" I shouldn't be telling him this. He'll just use it against me. 

"You are right now" Harry mumbles. 

What the actual hell. I look him square in the eyes. 

"Uh..." He moves to his bed to make it. "Don't you need to get home?" He tries to change the subject. 

He actually looks embarrassed... and I'm very proud of myself. Usually I'm the embarrassed one in all situations but now it's him in this one! But I'm also confused out of my mind. Just yesterday Harry acted like he didn't like me, then he cared for me and now he wants me to leave. Harry begins walking down the hall and I follow him. 

I wonder if Raina is still here. 

"Harry, do you know where Raina might be?" I ask. 

"Raina?" He asks like he's never heard the name before. 

"My friend, the one I came with." 

"Oh... The way she was making out with Louis on the couch last night, You'll probably find her in his bed." Harry laughs.

"Uh, ew" I say with a disgusted look on my face. I really need to find out though if shes here or not, I cant just leave her here.

"Harry, would you mind showing me where Louis room is?" I ask right before we start going down the stairs.

"Yeah, but remember to knock first. They might still be doin' stuff" Harry teases. 

"Gross stop"

He laughs under his breath and leads me down the hall to a door on the right. Harry knocks on the door for me. After a few seconds, Harry pounds on the door again. It swings open and Louis stands in the doorway with no shirt on. I look past him to see Raina lying across his bed with the sheets covering her naked body. Harry was right... how could Raina be so stupid? She just met Louis. Harry looks at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Raina, lets go. Put some clothes on" My tone comes out rude. 

"You're not my mom. If you wanna go back to the apartment then go ahead. I'm staying here until I need to set up for the party at our place tonight." 

I frown, "Party? What party? 

"Uh, yeah. It's an open invite and it's at our place. Starts at 8 tonight." She acts like it's only her apartment. 

"You cant just have parties whenever you want. You either ask me first, or start paying some bills." 

Raina is taken back probably because we never argue. Whenever we're disagreeing I always keep my mouth shut, but not this time. I've been holding back for too long. 

"Wow Lil-" Raina is cut off by Harry. 

"Shut the fuck up you two." Harry says with a jokingly tone. I look at him with a confused look on my face. 

"Whatever, I'm leaving" I say as I begin to walk out of the frat house. 

***A/N         chapter 8 tomorrow! Thank you if you're reading this! And follow me on vine, my account name is 'one dirrection vines' with two R's. My profile picture is of harry drunk (or at least he looks drunk)