Chapter 10

It's my turn to drive to campus, but I don't mind. I like to drive since it's pretty much still new to me. My parents didn't let me get my drivers licence until the month I turned 18, which was only about 7 months ago. I was so mad at them but then again I didn't have  any where to go. 

Today to class I'm wearing my tight skinny jeans with a simple black top, since I'm wearing my new bra, my boobs are slightly pushed together, but nothing too revealing. 

As usual, I'm the first person to arrive. I'm hoping Harry will skip today like he did last week which I still don't know why he missed so much. I asked him but he never answered. Harry's just a load of drama to me. 

Unfortunately, Harry walks in looking as hot as usual with his tattoos all over his one arm. If my parents found out I thought this kind of guy was hot then they would probably have an hour long conversation with me why guys like him are 'no good'. I wonder why he's here early though. 

"Good morning" He says as he smiles. His eyes scan my body. I pull my shirt up to hide my small cleavage. 

Before I even get a chance to reply, he's quick to speak, "Lili, you don't have to wear these outfits."  His eyes don't leave mine after the words come out of his mouth. What is that even supposed to mean? 

"Why do you even care? Plus, don't you like this?" I answer. 

His mouth bursts into a smile, "So you're doing all this for me?" 

"Uh, no. This is for myself?" I spit back.

"You don't need to be like all those other girls" He says and moves his eyes away from mine. He's literally the hardest person to ever understand. 

By now everyone is here and Hughes tells us to get to work on our packets. 

        The rest of class is pretty silent and Harry and I barely talked which made everything more awkward. I'm heading to my car now since my professor ended class early so I'm going to be sitting here waiting for Raina to get out of class. 

        It was only about 30 minute wait and in that time I just played on my phone. Raina opens the car door and is all talk already. 

"Lili! Guess what? There's another party at Louis's frat house tonight and he even asked me and you to go!"  

"Wow.. even me!" I say sarcastically. 

"Just go, you were actually asked to go, not just me. That means they like you!" Actually...

"I don't-" Raina interrupts me. 

"Don't say you don't want to go" She rolls her eyes and looks out the window to the passing cars on the road. God dammit if she would just shut her mouth and let me finish! 

I look over and finish, "-don't have a reason not to go..." She perks up at each word I said and looks back at me. 

"Good." She smiles and looks back to the road. 

        Once we get home, Raina goes to her room to get ready. I decide to just wear what I wore to class today. 

Raina's done within ten minutes. She has a tight, really short mesh dress on. I really wish she was just a little more conservative. We both grab a granola bar to eat as we walk to the frat house. 

Shit, Harry's going to be there. I'm going to try and avoid him with all costs because if he starts one of his games... I'm honestly not sure if ill be able to stop him this time.