ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

𝔗𝔬𝔪'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

𝔗𝔬𝔪'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

I watch her as she collapses onto the cold leather couch, the empty glass bottle falling from her hand and shattering onto the hard floor below us. Her empty hand falls on top of her stomach as darkness takes her, and her head falls onto the armrest of the couch, her hair falling over her face.

I watch her for a few moments as she falls deeper and deeper into unconsciousness, her chest rising and falling with long, steady breaths. I cautiously reach forward, pushing an ash-colored lock of hair out of her face as I stare down at the witch before me. Her mouth parts slightly in quiet inhales and exhales of air, and her eyebrows knit together ever-so-slightly.

When I notice her figure shaking slightly, my gaze goes from her body to the green flames lit in the stone fireplace a few feet away from us, and I cast a wordless spell to make them larger. Hotter. She stops shivering a few moments after the heat from the flames reaches her.

After a final look at her, I clean up the shattered glass bottle on the stone floor below us with a spell and get up from my spot on the leather couch. Heading up to the boys' dorms, I cast an unlocking charm on Laurent Rosier's door and make my way inside of it, turning on the light with a nonverbal spell. "Rosier," I call, crossing my arms over my chest in impatience. He jolts awake upon hearing me call his name and covers his eyes with his hand when he sees the light. "Merlin," he hisses.

"Watch Kritana. She's in the common room sleeping. If she wakes up and her eyes are white, knock her out with a spell immediately," I order before leaving the room. I walk down the set of stone steps that I came up before making my way down to the common room. I check once more to make sure Kritana is still sleeping and is comfortable in her deep sleep before making my way out of the common room.

I have to help that Ravenclaw that Kritana—the being that possessed Kritana—harmed. I promised her that I would help the boy, so that's what I am going to do.

I am a man of my word.

If it had been up to me, I would have left him to rot in that forest, but Kritana would have an absolute aneurysm if she found out I left the boy out in the Forbidden Forest, even if he somehow made his way back to the castle alive.