CHAPTER ONE

Loki has been training with the Avengers every day and today, he paired up with Thor. The brothers had once again found something to argue about that put them both in a pretty sour mood. Thor knew today would be the perfect time for our plan to play out. As the brothers walked past me in the living room, Thor winked, signalling me that it was time. My heart jumped with joy as I have not felt so much excitement anymore for a long time now.  I knew what to do from there. 

I waited until I heard the shower running from Loki's room before sneaking upstairs. I quietly opened the door to his room, cussing to myself as it creaked. I hid behind the bathroom door, listening and waiting. Not even realising, I even held my breath until I heard Loki finished showering. As soon as he stepped out of the bathroom, I jumped out at him, scaring the Hella out of him.

"Mattie!?" He screamed before looking around the room. 

He grips a towel around his waist as he takes a step back. Just as quickly as he does that, I take a step towards him,  gently putting a finger to his lips before saying, "Shhh... Loki, I love you." The very same moment I say that out loud, I feel my whole body relaxing, relief taking over it.

"But..." Loki says as he looks down, doubting my words. 

I gently raise his chin and hold his hand, interlacing our fingers. My touch seems to bring him some comfort, he relaxes into it. His heartbeat is also starting to slow down, but I can still notice his restless mind. 

"Loki, I love you! All of you! Just as you are! I will never give up on you or on us, and don't you ever dare to forget that!" I pause as I see tears forming in his eyes, taking a small breath before continuing. I gently run my hand down Loki's chest as I look up at him and say, "Now, we can stand here all day or..." I lean in to gently kiss him. Feeling his silky smooth lips on mine, lights up a firework within my heart. 

Loki freezes at first, but surrenders to his true feelings after a few moments, making the kiss become more intense and passionate. He holds me tight, lifts me up and lets me wrap my legs around his waist. Then, he carries me into the bedroom, gently lowering me onto the bed. I start to take off my shirt while he lets the towel drop to the ground. He helps to undress me, then climbs on top of me, once more looking deeply into my eyes before we make love. 

Afterwards, we lay on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms, savoring the familiar closeness we've missed so much.

"I love you too, darling." He whispers in my ear, nuzzling his cheek against mine as if to make sure it's not all just an illusion.

A bit later, there is a knock at the door, shortly before it slowly opens. Thor peeks in before saying, "Oh, good. We didn't need the chains this time." We all laugh at his comment. 

"I told you that she would not give up, brother. How does it feel?" Loki looks down at me before looking back up to his brother and shouting in excitement."Glorious!"