CHAPTER ELEVEN

After Thor left, I was eager to find out how the mission I asked the guys to do last night went.

Loki takes off his shirt, revealing fresh wounds on his chest. "Besides some minor cuts and bruises, everything according to your plan" he explains in short.

Unaware of it, I stare in awe at his well-sculpted body for a brief moment, completely overwhelmed by the sight of it, like I'm seeing it for the first time.

Soon I snap out of my daydream and kiss him softly. "Let me take care of these, sweetie," I say, carefully placing both of my hands onto his chest, making the wounds heal almost instantly.

Standing up, I start to undress myself and slowly walk towards the bathroom. Taking a look over my shoulder, I bite my bottom lip and wink at Loki. "Now that you are all patched up, care to join me in the shower? I'm in desperate need of..."

Before I can even finish the sentence, Loki jumps off the bed and hurries over to me. A mischievous smile spreads across his face. "A question you need never ask, darling."

He pushes me against the wall, takes my hands and pins them tightly above my head. I gasp in surprise and my breathing gets deeper. As I try to push my body closer to his, Loki presses even stronger against me to hold me in place. He indulges me with a few tender kisses down my neck and I surrender to the sensational feeling of his silky smooth lips on my skin. A slight sigh escapes my mouth.

Suddenly he stops and looks deeply into my eyes, giving me a cheeky smile. "Now it's my turn to wear you down."

Sweet promise in his voice reaches all the way down to my sweetspot. "I don't mind," I say, almost breathless.

Loki gently bites my lip before giving me another long, yet only one, breathtaking kiss. Then he stops again. I sigh with disappointment. His lips stay close to mine, almost touching... It's tantalizing and frustrating at the same time.

I try to free my hands to touch him, but he just won't let me. I feel it all, the exciting heat rushing through my body as well as shivers down my spine. My breath gets even deeper as he holds me in place like that. I whimper in protest and I'm almost begging. "Loki, stop teasing."

Loki stops another of my attempts to move my hips closer to him by pressing with his full weight against me. Again, he kisses me with unseen passion, his velvet lips hungry for mine. "Mhmmm'' I murmur gratefully into his mouth. He tastes like fresh mint and wild blueberries. Slowly he lets go of my hands and slides his strong arms alongside my body until he reaches my hips. He firmly grabs my bum and lifts me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me back to the bedroom and carefully lowers me onto the bed.

While he's taking off his pants, Loki's eyes never leave mine, his look mischievous and full of lust. I sigh with excitement as he finally gets on top of me and his lips eagerly clash against mine. But he stops again. He takes a moment to take a deep look into my eyes while he places one hand on my face and gently strokes my cheek. "I truly love you, darling. It's you and me... For good."

"And I really love you, sweetie. Don't you ever doubt that again. You and me, for good" I say reassuringly.

Loki sighs of relief before a huge grin prevails on his face "Now, where were we?"

First, he places a soft kiss behind my left ear, a spot where he knows I'm most sensitive. After that he leaves a trace of wet kisses along my jawline, down my neck, all the way to my collarbone.

For a moment he looks up at me, as if not wanting to miss the expression I will make when he does his next move. Feeling his eyes searching for mine, I look down at him, my desire more than evidential.

Loki flicks my left nipple with his tongue and it hardens immediately. Then he gently takes it between his teeth, slightly biting and pulling on it, making me writhe impatiently beneath him. The moment I let out a loud moan, I feel his growing erection pressing hard against me in response. I must admit, he's a master of serving me on that fine, but existing line, between the pain and pure pleasure. He continues to lick and suck on my knob while his hand is busy firmly squeezing and massaging my bum. I'm already panting and I'm not sure how much more of this sweet turture I'm able to take. I want him inside me. I need him inside me. Now.

I can feel his smirk on my skin. "Don't want to neglect the other one" he says, as he moves his lips across my chest to do the same on the other side.

"Loki..." I barely speak up, grabbing him by his hair and pulling him back up into a passionate kiss "Please..."

My begging has the desired effect on him. Our lips clash together, his tongue in passionate dance with mine.

He kneels, abruptly spreads my legs and positions him between them. His skilful fingers travel up my thighs. Noticing, I'm already dripping wet, he growls "Always so ready for me." His deep voice spreads like fire within my groin. His gaze is still on me, greedlily observing my expression. Seeing how my body responds to his every touch and knowing I'm completely surrendered to him, is what turns him on beyond imaginable.

Looking down, I see his swollen erection, throbbing in front of me, as it's waiting to experience that sweet thrill of pumping me full. "Loki, please" I beg.

Loki eases himself into me in a deliciously slow pace, attentively observing my slightest reaction. Slowly he moves in and out, filling me again and again, gaping at how far he can bury himself inside of me each time. Soon he picks up the pace, his pounding relentless, but then changes it back to slow and sensual. He knows exactly what he's doing and is completely aware that he's making me crazy with it.

As my body starts to clench around him, he smirks. "Come for me, darling" he orders, before he pushes even harder and deeper with every single thrust. Loki's words are my final undoing, I generously explode around him and gratefully take him with me. After moaning loudly my name, he collapses on top of me.

"I love you so much" I whisper under my breath. Loki props himself up and places a tender kiss on my lips, then caresses my cheek "And I love you, darling."

Heavenly exhausted, we stay snuggled up against each other for a few more moments before we take a shower and head downstairs to get some breakfast.