They....... WHAT??!!!!!

(I couldn't find a casual fanart of him. So here is a cutie-pie. Isn't it adorable and inspirational too? Anyway, onto the story)

Author's POV
"So what you are saying is you want our help for what again?" The ash blonde said.

His brocolli friend patiently replied, "Well not like it's hard but I found her house and all you have to do is find about her family. It isn't hard, right?" and displayed an innocent looking smile which hides his another mischievous idea.

His friends knew him enough so they replied simultaneously,
"No"
"Absolutely not"

His smile faded into a pout,"Oh, come on! We promised we'll help each other through thick and thin"

The third member said,"Ya, but what you're saying is extra thick situation so we didn't promise about that"

"How thick do you both think this is?"
He didn't deter from his motive.

The Walmart Pikachu replied,"Very. Your saying that you stalked her from her trip from the hospital she works to her house. And second, you're asking us to know about her family which we do not even know about since we didn't saw her house"

The next moment they knew, they were in front of a big mansion which was about a mile away.

"What the? Where are we?" The rational yet the angry one asked.
"Her house?" Midoriya replied confusedly,"Now will you both help me?"
The answer he received was still the same,"NO!!"

He sighed and got out of the car followed by Kaminari while Bakugou remained in the car changing seats to the driver one saying "You're hopeless! I can't believe you fell for someone at first sight"

He said, "Don't worry Kacchan. You'll realise what I'm going through soon enough"
The said exclaimed,"Hey, what's that suppose to mean?"

But he ignored his friend's exclaim when he saw a car pulled up inside the mansion's gate and saw his dream girl stepping out of it and going inside the mansion without a second glance.

He ignored the man who was closing the gates until he heard,"Hey, where do you think you are going?" He turned around to see the man with unusual appearance.

His blue hair looking like he came from a family of wild animals and his red eyes are giving him an impression of a homeless person.

"Uh, I want to meet someone"
The man asked, "Who do you want to meet?"
"I want to meet... uh, I don't know her name?"
"What?!!! Then I won't allow to meet anyone"

Izuku agressively hugged the man while pleading,"Please let me meet her" but his hand touched the person's front pocket to feel something. He pulled it out to see a small bottle of...drink.

"Oh, so you drive while being drunk, huh!" He mocked him. The man nervously chuckled,"It's not like that, I swear"
"Why don't we give you another dose" "Wait, what? Another? We?"

The next moment he knew he was being drowned by another bottle of beer by an ash blonde and the crazy brocolli boy. After drowning, he slurred,"Before anything, my name is Shimura! But call me Tenko! Also what do you need?"

"We need to know some things about the family" The Pikachu said.
He asked,"He can talk??!!"

The lightning blond said, "Hey!!!"
And to shut him up, he was being drowned in another drink.

The brocolli heard,"That family is non other than the family of Aizawas. The second-roled superstar. His family has 4 main members and some other 12 members too. Also the young and most lovable daughter, she is absolutely amazing. She accepts everything her parents says and vice-versa without hesitation"

"So you're saying that she does anything her parents wants. So why don't you go and ask her parents to allow me to date her" The lovesick replied.
He got,"I'm going to tell you one thing that will make you lose her mind"

The dumb asked,"Does she have brain tumour!" which got him another liquor shot from the anger blond,"Can't you talk about something positive for once!"

Izuku was impatient now,"Why can't you answer straightforwardly"
"The family is looking for proposal's for our Elina Madam" That shook the trio.

The leader laughed,"You sure? Your really sure? There's no other good news in this world than this? Boys, let's get him to enjoy this party even more!" And they drowned the living shit out of him (Not literally, but poor Tenko)

The next day~
Inko walked out of her house with the wet laundry clothes to dry it in the natural sun, to see her son humming quietly sweeping the floor of their courtyard.

To say she was surprised was an understatement.
"Oi, sweeping the floors now? How come?" She asked while hanging the clothes.

Her son replied,"I can't see you like this mom. You work at your office, do this for the whole house. I decided that I would help you in any way I can"

"Hmm, what's the matter 🤨? You're talking like a bee founding the honey filled nectar flower"

The boy went towards his mom,"It's nothing like that mom. Here come sit down now"
He guided her to the armchair infront of the house and sat her down.

His mother watched him hanging some clothes while he spoke," Hey mom. Why don't you ask Uncle Masaru to bring some presents"

His mother skeptically replied,"Why? Is there an occasion of birthday or a marriage reception nearby?"

He clutched a washcloth near his chest and shyly said, "There's no occasion like that. It's just, these past days, I saw a girl. And after seeing her, my heart went Doki Doki. Hey mom, she's a really nice girl tho. She would fit perfectly in our family. Why don't we all go to her house and ask for acceptance?"

His mother got up and snatched the sweeper of the floor and started chasing him while hitting him,"You moron! I will skin you alive, remember that! You want to date and marry a girl, huh?!!! If they ask me what is your son's profession, what will I reply?"

"I don't know about that, when I say I want to court her, I will"
"No you will not date anyone! I will never risk a sincere girl's life!"

"So you will not go with me"
"No! Why? Are you planning on taking someone else?"
"Yes, I will go with my friends. They will go with me and even risk their lives for me!"

"No! You do realise you asking for a superstar's acceptance, which is nearly impossible! No wait, scratch the nearly. Totally impossible!" The ash blonde said.

The other blonde said,"Hey, if you have a sister, then would you allow a street dancing handsome person like me to date her? And she's his daughter for Asahi's sake!"

"Stop this lecture and say if you will go with me to her house or not?"
They nervously chuckled,"Uhh, you go there with proposal. We'll go with you on your marriage, okay?"
And got in the car and left.

They could hear their leaders voice,"Alright! I will go alone like a lion and ask for his daughter's hand. If he refuses, I will just kidnap her from her own house floor! Go now!!!"

Date and Published:- 21 December 2021

Wow, two chapters in one day. Kinda will be the only day since my free time is going to end soon. And also Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas Main in advance.
Thank you. Peace out ✌