The eventual truth

(This chapter will be a little longer)

After weighing his thoughts, actions and the aftermaths, he went for the life way.

He smiled and waved his palm in front of his face like he would do something from it. Elina smiled for his effort.

Imaginary sparkles shined upon it and then he waved his hands around for extra effect, being more dramatic.

First he removed his earrings, which were his mother's.

Then he removed his fake eyelashes, revealing his small yet beautiful ones.
Elina was starting to get confused little by little he removed more of his fake features.

He carefully removed his lenses, revealing his still emarald eyes but with less shiner than girls.
Now Chisaki and the head doctor was confused.

Elina started to get more suspicious than ever.

"Listen! I'm asking you one last time. Do you still want him to be with me?"

"You need to dump his ass as soon as possible"

He removed the red lipstick from his lips revealing his normal skin-coloured ones tainted with a bit of pink.

Elina's eyes started to tear up.

"These are not the old times where children agrees everything their parents want. Come back to the reality.
These days, people act on what their own hearts want. Why are you acting like an illiterate child?"

He removed his mascara.
She looked at him in disbelief and a lone tear escaped her eye.

"When I arrived here, I saw a boy standing at the gate. He gave me this and told me to give it you, without anyone knowing"

"I love you"

"I.....l-love.....y-y-you"

She remembered their every meet ups from both of his forms.
She cried continuous tears without any noise.

He was about to remove his wig, seeing Eri's smile, when he took a look at her.
Her tears made him want to give an excuse, but he knew he can't back down now.

She already knows everything.

He looked at the two men beside her and their shock and disbelief also made continue it.

He looked at Asui and Ibara, who wore blank faces, he can see it in their eyes at how betrayed they felt.
He looked at Elina again, seeing her full blown tears pouring out of her eyes, screaming pain and betrayal.

He saw Eri's smile again, and smiling at her, he removed his wig, attached to the nurse cap.
He ruffled his hair gaining it's natural wildness back.

All the children clapped and he looked at her. Her eyes were red coloured from the moist and she stormed out of there. He was about to follow her when a small hand tugged at his.

He looked down to the white-haired girl and sat down again.
He rubbed their noses together, well with the mask and asked,"Now will you go for operation?"

Eri nodded, smiling genuinely at him and he kissed her forehead making her let out a sweet giggle.

Next scene~
Elina was seen walking fastly, her cries filled the the silence on the road, while she didn't listen to Izuku's calls for her, "Elina! Elina!"

He stepped in front of her, spreading his arms, blocking her path. She looked at him, teary-eyed.
He lowered his hands and said with already pouring eyes.