I want to achieve my dream.......... if I can?!?!

Izuku's POV
I did my shoot for the promo of the movie which the director said, if being successful, I will become a superstar. My dream will come true, at last 😍.

I rode the car given from the members and continued the shoot. I couldn't hear what they are saying, but I didn't care.

I drove the car posed and showed different stunts while moving the steering. When that was completed, I went towards the director seeing his sour face.

I posed cooly,"So, what do you think" His ear was producing steam and he showed me the video. I sweatdropped seeing my face out of the camera, since I moved it out of the window while posing.

I quickly said,"Um, it's okay. I'll do this again one more time. Just give me a chance. Gomen. And you can give me a punishment too if you are that angry 😰"

He said,"You want another chance. I don't know about that, but I know about your punishment "He raised his left hand and headed it towards my face.

I woke up, holding my right cheek which felt like my mom just slapped me before bed. I looked around listening to my favourite music director, Present Mic on the radio and All Might's new interview on his new short video.

I sure as hell, going to watch it on the first show.
I know Mom will scold me for keeping the TV on all night,....... but like I care after all these years 😆.

I slowly sat on the bed and listened to the disco song playing on the TV. I moved my body while humming the tune 🕺🛌.

I still have to go to Tenya for the act of Japanese Tiashō period's demon attack. According to history, there were demons who convert people into another demon by killing them and/or transferring the leader's blood into the bloodstream before they fully died.

Some unwillingly and some willingly. I am doing the act of a person called the demon slayers who kill those demons before they harm another person by a special technique🗡. Well enough talking, or I will be late.

My mom came and saw the TV on. She glared at me and said,"Still thinking about the dream you have. I am telling you this again, but you will never become a superstar if you continued to act like this" and went down stairs.

I ignored everything she said and went down stairs turning off the TV still moving my body and song beats in my mind.

I saw the time and widened my eyes. 9:56 AM. Only 34 minutes left until the act. I crept downstairs and saw Mom cooking breakfast.

I still continued to strot towards the bathroom and about to close the door when I heard her complaint,"If you continued to wake up this late and not do anything but wait for when your turn comes, and move around the whole time learning nothing, nothing interesting will happen and you will continue to dream till you life ends"

I heard her and said,"Don't worry Mom. You will see one day I'll achieve something and you will tell your mind to take all the words back, and I'll make you eat up those words. Muahahhhaa" and closed the door🚪 again ignoring her complaints again.

I quickly got ready and got out of the bathroom and out the door of our house knowing what will happen if I stayed another moment. She may seem sweet but she's Satan's Mom. Kinda less than Aunty Mitsuki tho.

Speaking of her, I see her son, Katsuki, or what I call him, Kacchan. He was waiting probably. I went to where he was and called him,"Kacchan, were you waiting for long 😅" He turned and said,"What do you think, Izu"

I said,"Gomen, but where is he" He sighed,"The idiot is over there" pointing to the right of me. I looked and sighed with him again seeing the same thing I see everyday, flirting and hitting on a girl again.