Unrequired Confusion

Elina doesn't get any sleep.

She cannot stop thinking about who is right?

She held both her hands up, with one hand having her engagement ring and the other having the whistle by the small chain between her fingers.

She opened one hand eyeing the ring, closed it and opened the other with the other seeing the whistle and then again closing it.

She repeated the process with losing contact of the real world, and failed to notice Deku sitting up looking at her actions and smiling knowingly.

He laid back down excitedly and after some time, taking some glances at her, cautiously pulled out his phone from....
just like how Momo uses her quirk.

He really had to struggle a bit but successfully pulled it out. He looked at her a few times checking if she sensed something or not and called her number.

(... She's not a real demon slayer character, don't worry
.

.

.

.
Or is she? ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)

Kidding

Or am I?)

Elina snapped out of her thoughts and looked beside to her phone ring seeing... his number.

Elina slightly whispered,"Sister..."
He immediately fell back and started snoring. It clearly looked fake but she's busy looking for a way to get out.

She didn't hear an answer and looked to see that he was snoring. She got up carefully and went out of her room to the balcony.
(That damn balcony)

She was smiling widely but composed herself and answered,"Hello?"
He leaned on his side and put the phone to his ear,"Hi Twinkle"

She stupidly-on-purpose asked,"Who?"
He replied instead,"You look really cute today"
She got alarmed and check her surroundings and the streets.

She didn't think anymore and sass,"Oh, it's you. I thought you promised that you wouldn't call me anymore"
He blinked a bit,"Do you know, Twinkle? I really miss you so much. Thought I'd ask if you thought the same"

"Why, do I not have anything else to do?"
"Okay then, I'm hanging up"
She stood up straight and said,"Wait a minute..."

He smiled but that disappeared when he heard her,"Goodnight"
Before she could hang up, she also heard him interrupt,"Listen... You're my serenity, Twinkle. Tomorrow, we'll meet up and buy ice-cream and you will not go anywhere until the dessert is over"

She replied back,"Now, that's a surprise. Why would go to any park if you said that? I'm already engaged yet you are calling me for a date?"
He raised a brow in amusement,"Did I say it's a date?"

She flushed in embarrassment,"W-well, the way you're wording it, looks like that. You can't blame me for thinking that"
He hummed,"Yet, I know that you'll come. And if you don't feel like it's enough, you will never see me again. What do you say?"

She playfully hmm-ed in thought,"Okay!"
She immediately hang up to which Izuku silently cheered for himself and laid down sleeping immediately with a smile on his face.

Elina looked at the whistle and putting in her mouth, she blew it realising the loud sound.
"You've got it bad, Elina"

She turned around to see her grandma playfully smiling at her. She felt Deja vu but instead of saying anything, she turned around smiling widely.