A New Restart

Author's POV
As the trio were on their way to the studio, they whispered to each other.
Denki said,"It's really surprising, you know. Even Auntie couldn't recognise you"

Izuku said,"Was I at a circus? I took this get-up and it's really hard trying to look like a girl. Obviously it took a lot of work for people to not recognize me. Once Tenya sees me in this look, I'm sure there's no way I will fail to go higher" then he noticed his friend's hand on his shoulder.

He motioned Katsuki to remove his hand as they were in public, so he did. But they all noticed something, more like someone.

Izuku's POV
Couldn't this blonde bitch go somewhere else? And why only at this time? I put my neutral face and folded my hands at front like a girl would act when she's shy. Not like I'm not ready to beat his ass if he trys anything.

I tried to pass him but he blocked my path,"Oh, sweetheart. What are you doing in this area? Oh, you smell good too, like always. Beautiful~"

One of his lackeys was eyeing me up. I was about to beat him up when a slap resonated. "What are you looking at? She is your sister-in-law! But not following it apparently due to how you are looking like"

I contained myself,"This is my work timing, please let me go?" Thankfully, he did, "You can go freely anywhere, sweetheart. And fast, or you will be late. Go, go, go"
I said,"Thank you, sir" And continued walking leaving him shocked and his friends quietly snickering.

I heard him,"Um... Hey Dekiru, please don't call me by sir" I turned and said,"Okay, I will not call you sir anymore. I will call you, brother then" His shock turned into bewilderness.

I teased him,"Oh sorry, honey~" I think he took it to heart because he fainted right there. I heard Kacchan whisper, "This fucking idiot, the one you're flirting with is not a girl, but a boy"

I didn't comment and started walking to my destination with my friends following leaving the passed out blonde with his gang.

After reaching the studio, my friends remained in the nearby orphonage where Toga and Dabi (He's not a Todoroki here), our sister and brother like figures, run it to take care of orphan children.

I went inside to see Tenya with Momo. It's only the 3 of us. Tenya gave me some pointers on how to properly act like a girl, while Momo corrected my posture if I was wrong anywhere.

I even said a catchphrase of the famous superstar, Midnight, in my temporary voice which made both of them blush a little but I assured them not to take it seriously.

"Okay, so overall, you're ready for acting. Now onto to story part. You already know the story right?" Tenya said.
I was a little confused,"What story? I didn't get any script"
Momo added,"We are talking about the story Katsuki had written. But I'll repeat it for you"

"Now, 98% of all romantic stories have the same plot. The first love of the hero always fails either one-side or two-sided heartbreaks"
As Momo and Tenya started telling the plot, I started to compare my own experience in it.

"Now in this story, the hero falls for his lover at first sight"
The time I first saw her kindness, those gentle yet lively eyes.

"You followed discreetly for her background information"
The time when I saw her walking to the malls with the orange-head and vine girl. Or the time when I saw her coming out of her car after work.

"But when you got the courage, you see that she is already with another man"
The time when I wanted to ask her about everything I found out I accidentally went to her engagement instead.