His talks and Her doubts

(Remember Are means hey kinda like Ara, Ara.
Helping verb will be are with small a and Hey word will be Are with capital A
Here Sister means Nurse meaning, not literally sister. My 5th language is kind of odd)

Author's POV
After his or rather her day at the hospital, they both decided to walk around together. How they both believed in each other through the days was beyond anyone. They both feel like it is natural for them to be able to talk with each other without any barriers or hesitancy.

"Are(Hey), Sister. Say why don't we go to the movies? You can say it's a celebration for your first job and I didn't do anything on your first day. I heard there's a show at 6 o'clock"
Izuku or rather Deku agreed, happy to know that they are already getting comfortable with each other.

So they went to the nearest movie theater and brought snacks to watch the movie.
(I don't know much about movies so pick whatever you like)
Elina liked the genre so she attentively watched the movie while Izuku can't focus anywhere other than her expressions.

He was confused as to why she looked sad all of a sudden, and turned to see a romantic scene of a couple in the movie. Then he remembered that she's already engaged. So he decided to do something about it.
After the movie ended, they both decided to walk and talk while Deku decided to make his ride work without starting the engine. Then he put his plan to action.

"Hey, um, Doctor. I think you must love romantic movies. Because I noticed that you watched the movie very attentively. Do you have a lover like that or want to experience those?" He tried to talk her out which she did,"Ah-no, I don't have time for those lovey-dovey stuff. I just like those types of fictional stories. Here look at this"

She opened her phone and showed him the photo of the half'n'half male. As much as he was annoyed, he can't help but think the male is attractive. He looked at his distinct features on the phone and tried to imagine him with his companion beside. Shockingly, he can see it match really well but he would not deviate from his plan.

"Oh my, how can you just accept him like that? I bet you don't even know him that well. What if he's a secret gambler or something? It's not hard to find one of those and his grin looks so evilly"
She snatched her phone from his hand, "Mind your language, sister. And don't put accusations on him like that. Our marriage is fixed and I'm already engaged to him"
She ignored him completely and with an angry pout, she went ahead leaving him, "U-umm, I'm sorry, that was called for, I guess. Wait!"

She didn't listen and went on her way. Izuku grumbled,"Oh, the things I do for this girl. Wait!" He forced himself to run with his bike on tow.
"Umm, doctor, is this love marriage or arranged?"
She sighed,"No, it's arranged. He's also a doctor and studied abroad. My parents agreed to this and I'm also happy with their decision"

She went ahead listening to him,"What are you talking about? Just because your parents agreed meaning you're also following in their footsteps"
She didn't listen to him anymore missing his mumbling,"Just wait till I brainwash your brain out of his thoughts"

He again forced himself to run and successfully stopped her,"Wait, just listen. What makes you think that boy is fitted for you. Look at you, even though you're a doctor, you have a really kind heart. And look at him, you don't even know what he might be doing behind you back. Listen, maybe you should settle with someone who has different occupation like a business man or even an actor"

"What? An actor?"
"Hmm, and not those sidekick ones, a big superstar and model"
"I don't understand why are you so persistent. He's not bad at all. He has good occupation like me, smart, has defined height and he's absolutely handsome. He's not lesser than any supermodel"