Why it's always me?!!!!!??!!!!

Author's POV
"So I'm here now, but i don't know how to approach her???"

Midoriya got the news that there is a function going on in that house from the driver, Tenko. So he took a normal flower bouquet, except the flowers are one of the most rare flowers in the world.

Apparently, it cost him 30% of his pocket money, but it's worth it, for him that is. And at the night of celebration, he went inside the house from his now acquaintance Shimura, but didn't know how to approach her when he didn't even know if she really saw him or not.

Now he's freaking out in a secluded section of the vehicle parking place inside her house while trying to rehearse what he might say. But the attempts were-

"Uh, hello? No not like that! That's lame!"
"Hey sweetest. No! You gotta be more cool! Get yourself together, man!"

"Hey~ I'm not the one to stall time, so I'll just say it clearly. I fell in love with you the first day i saw you. Then my heart refused to beat for anyone else but you. So that's why, I came to ask you for a date and maybe a proposal too. I love you so much Twinkle. Good job, Izuku. Now you're ready"

He went inside a little cautiously in the new surroundings and stepped closer to the entrance and noticed the doors were open.
He was looking and about to go inside when he heard,"Oh, big brother. What are you doing?"

He turned around to see an orange head with lime green eyes with a raised eyebrow. Even tho, it's a little boy, he can't help but sweatdrop at his snarky attitude.

'Reminds me of a certain Bakugou, not wait two Bakugous' He stopped that thought and said,"Where are the others? I don't think I'm in the wrong address"

Izuku's POV
The boy dropped the act of suspicion and crossed his arms turning around in another direction saying,"The event's happening in the main garden. Follow me, I'll show you where it is"

I compiled and went after him to the garden. I can't help but look around at the different varieties of flowers and plants especially since they are covered in colourful lights used for festivals.

I turned to look at the boy, but he went missing. I also reached the place where I saw a huge cluster of people in fancy wears, so I didn't look for that boy.

I managed to get to front where I saw a part of a small sathe and noticed that boy with another orange head in a side ponytail, probably his sister, and a green haired girl who styled her hairs like vines. But then I heard something,

"Now, in this ceremony, I announce this as the engagement of Elina Aizawa and Shoto Todoroki. Now their parents might continue to end their ritual"

I looked towards the people on the stage and saw both of the stars, Shota Aizawa and Enji Todoroki, completing the cultural practice which is only done when their children are getting married.
(Pretend there is a ceremony like that)

After that, the voice continued,
"Now, bring the engagement rings, Elina and Shoto, please come at the front near each other"

But then I saw the most heartbreaking scene, the girl I loved, even though I don't know her name, came forward while a dual-haired heterochomatic boy stepped forward in front of her.

I have to admit, he was handsome. Red and White hair split in the middle, corresponding striking light blue and grey eyes with a red birthmark on his left side. I should know, my birthmark is the slight lines on my fingers and arms.

And then, her. Her smile shows how much happy she is. My heart continued to break into further pieces, as she lightly took his hand and put the ring on his finger.