Part 1

*PETERS POV*

I was doing my usual patrol routine until I saw a purple blur fighting something below me, I swing down to see what's happening "hey guys mind if I lend a hand?" I say flipping down from a lamp post I was perched on "yeah, thanks" the woman in purple said. I flipped over the thug who was about to throw a punch at me as I landed I saw the woman punch him in the face making him stumble backwards, I sweep his leg and stomp on his head "thanks" she says picking up a bow and arrow that I assume she dropped during the fight "no problem Ms?" I say extending the s waiting for her name "Bishop, Kate Bishop" she says extending a hand, only now could I see the hawkeye logo on her chest "Ohhh, I know you, Clint talks about you all the time" I say shaking her outstretched hand "how'd you know Clint?" she says pulling the string of her bow over her shoulder. "I kinda live in the uh avengers compound" I say awkwardly with my hands crossed lightly bobbing up and down "great!, I was on my way there now, Clint invited me to become an avenger" she says as I look down at my Web-shooters to check the capacity. "you uh want a lift?" I say while I fiddle with my fingers "sure, but uh how?" she says as I wrap an arm round her waist and shoot a web at a building and we start heading to the compound.

*KATES POV*

"This isn't as fun as I though it'd be!" I say as he flips in the air, while I flail like a fish on land "do you want me to slow down a bit?" he says pulling me slightly closer as he swings slower "thanks, much better" I say looking into his mask lenses and I blush slightly, I move my arm to cover my face but brush it off as readjusting myself, he looks at me for a few seconds before looking forward since he was about to hit a billboard "sorry bout that" he says as the avengers compound slowly comes into view "there she is" he says using his head to point towards the compound "I feel like the music from jurassic Park should be playing now" I say earning a giggle from him and a soft "yeah" he slowly releases his grip on the Web in his hand so we land right in front of the entrance. "has Clint given you an access card yet?" he says opening the door and walking through with me trailing behind "no" I say as he takes his mask off and reveals a man in his early twenties, wow he's kinda cute, I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I see him wave his hand in front of me "Kate, you OK?" he says as, I look into his eyes "yeah, just uh daydreaming" I say as he takes his access card out and swipes it "Peter Parker romanoff, welcome home Peter" I jumped at the voice but was even more shocked at his name "w-wair what!, your a romanoff!?" I say failing to contain my excitement that Im in the same room as him "y-yeah" he says blushing a brighter red than his costume "don't worry, I won't make a big deal out of it" I say walking up to a door which has a silver plaque that said "living room" to the side there was an elevator and a receptionist area which was empty, probably because it was a saterday.

*PETERS POV*

I open the door with Kate close behind and see: Steve sitting down Reading a book, Clint in the corner labeling his arrows, thor balancing mjolnir on his finger, dad was watching TV while I could hear mom training in the other room "just uh make yourself at home" I say sliding off a Web-shooter and tinkering with it "hey Kate" I heard Clint say getting up and greet her, I can't lie to myself she really pretty, I quickly stop and go back to tinkering. "hey Pete!, can you take Kate to the spare room" Clint said sitting back down to label more arrows "sure thing" I say walking over to her "cmon in the elevator" I say walking out with her, we stroll in and press the button for floor 8 "if you uh don't mind me asking, how'd you get your powers" she says as the elevator ascends "when I was 15 I had a field trip to a science building who where showing off genetically engineered spiders, one escaped from the cage and bit me" I say as I see her lean against the wall of the elevator "that sounds... Fun?" she says as the elevator stops, and we're on floor 8 "if by fun you mean throwing up with a horrible headache for two days straight, then waking up with spider powers then yes it's lots of fun" I say with a slight chuckle as, we walk through the corridor of rooms "sorry I asked" she said looking moving a strand of hair out of her face which made me laugh "oh yeah, laugh it up" she says in a mock angry tone, we arrive at the spair room which was inbetween mine and clints "thanks Pete" she says as the door slides open and she walks in "your welcome" I say blushing before walking back to the others downstairs.

*KATES POV*

As the door closes I see Pete blush slightly before walking down to the others, I put my bow and arrows in the corner of the room, I also take my jacket off and chuck it onto the edge of the bed, I sit on the bed with. My head resting against the frame, enjoying the silence, I'm gonna enjoy it here, I think to myself before getting a knock on the door "Kate, we're all about to watch a movie, wanna join us?" Clint says as I look at him "sure be there in a sec" I say as he leaves, I get up and leave my room.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my spiderbishop story, any story ideas you have feel free to comment them and I'll include them
Bye.