Part 6

TW, rape

*KATES POV*

It was around 14:00 and everyone was doing their own thing, Clint was God knows where in the vents, thor was using mjolnir to cook eggs, Steve was patching his suit, Nat was reading a book and Me and pete were snuggling on the sofa. There was something I was wondering since I found out Pete was Nats biological son "hey Nat, I hope you don't mind me asking but how's Pete your biological son if you were sterilised in the red room?" she looks up from her book and looks at me "ill tell you, 23 years ago, while I was in the red room, me and any other upcoming widow would be assigned to missions to kill a target or get Intel but one day I was assigned to a mission but I refused to do it.

*NATS POV*
23 years ago

"I won't do it" I said looking into the man's face "what!?" the man yelled grabbing me by the throat "i-w-wont kill the target" I said through pained breaths. He dropped me and pulled out a knife and put it against my throat "I'm not going to kill you, but only because dreykov said so" I went to walk away but I was grabbed by the man who was guarding the door I came through "where do you think your going, you still need to be punished" he said with a sick grin, I could practically taste the alcohol on his breath. I tried running out but I felt the cold metal of a gun barrel against my head and knew I had no chance of escape. I dropped to my knees with tears running down my face as the man grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room. "come on scream my name bitch" he said as he did unspeakable things to me. I wanted to break down crying but knew if I showed weakness the punishment would only last longer "don't say your not enjoying it, I sure am" he said putting his hands all over my slender frame. I couldn't take it anymore, something inside me snapped and I started attacking him, I punched him in the face kicking his leg which made him fall to the ground, he tried reaching for his gun but I grabbed his arm and made him shoot the bullet into the air, I took the gun while also flipping over him, I shot his arm and dropped the gun, I grabbed his head and started slamming it into the wall more and more blood covering my hands and my face as I kept bashing his head. After I was done I grabbed his gun, broke down the door and planned an escape route "men, Natalie romanov has escaped, catch her" shit I thought as I was planning my escape while men were on their way to me. I remembered the first thing they taught me "when given a fire arm always check the ammunition" I said to myself before removing the magazine and checking the bullets. Ah shit only 5, I guess that's better than none, I could hear the men making a plan behind the door, I ducked behind the desk that was in the room, the door burst open and I shot one guy in the leg, I slid under his legs and pulled out the knife in his back pocket to stab him in the chest, the men readied their guns and pointed them at me, I pretended to surrender before rolling under the desk again as they emptied thousands of bullets at me, they all missed, I took this chance to shoot a guy in the head crimson painting the wall behind him, I used the little, strength I had to kick the desk into the breathing men killing them all. I burst down the door and ran through the training room, as I ran I was grabbed by the arm I tried to attack until I saw the person who grabbed me was yelena "natasha, what did you do?" she says as I could here more men from upstairs "I said I wouldn't kill a target and they punished me by raping me" I said tears streaming down like a waterfall "and now I'm trying to escape" I say looking at every exit to see if I could escape or if any men were coming "ill help you" she said taking the gun from my hand "someone went down that way and forgot to lock the door, that's your way out" she said as I hugged her "t-thank you Младшая сестра" I ran to the door yelena pointed to and busted the door open, I went through door after door until I saw a sign that read "exit" I ran to it before stopping and realising I needed a key-card to escape, I walked slowly back and charged into the door as hard as I could. "ah shit" I said as I stumbled down the slight hill the building was built on. I ran and ran before being too exhausted and falling asleep on the pavement. "excuse me, are you OK?" A brown haired man said tapping my shoulder gently "I-I think so" I say sitting up and feeling shocks of pain run through my arm "c-can I trust you?" I say backing up and giving him worried glances "y-yeah" he said giving me confused but sympathetic glances "what's your name?" I say getting slightly closer to him but still keeping my distance "Richard, Richard Parker" he says "natasha, natasha romanoff" I as he takes my hand and guides me to his car "what happened?" he said as I sit in the back of the car "I-I was raped, so I ran away" I say not feeling like reliving the memory in its entirety "ill take you to my house, you'll be safe there" he says as we drive off. After arriving he enters his house with me trailing behind "who is it?" I hear a woman's voice from upstairs "it's just me hun, I brought someone who needs help, sit down right there" he says directing the last part towards me. The woman comes down and saw me "you look awful, who are you and what happened?" she said looking at me and wiping some dirt off my face "I'm uh natasha romanoff, I was uh raped and your husband saved me from the streets" I say as she steps back in shock, "I'm sorry that happened, feel free to clean up and put some of my clothes on" she said as I walk upstairs and freshen up, before going back downstairs I was hit with a wave of nausea and I threw up in the toilet, curiosity took over and I grabbed a pregnancy test from the bathroom cupboard. 3 minutes later I looked down and saw what it said "pregnant" I gasped slightly before going downstairs and showing the parkers.

*9 months later*

I was reading a book when suddenly a sharp pain went through me "natasha are you OK?" Richard said rushing to me and saw me on the floor grabbing my extended stomach "I think it's time" I said through labored breaths. 30 minutes later all the pain stopped and I could hear crying "he's here" Richard said passing me the child "hey there" I say in my sweetest voice "he's adorable" I say looking up at Richard and Mary "do you want to name him?" I say rocking him back and fourth "you want us to name him!?" they said in unison "you helped me through these 9 months, you deserve partial credit" I say chuckling slightly "how about Peter?" Richard says "it's perfect.

*1 week later*

I was reading a book when suddenly the door burst open with people from the red room entering "natalia romanov, your coming with us" they said, I raced upstairs with Peter in my arms and entered Richard and Mary's room "there re people here to kidnap me, take Peter with you and escape. I went downstairs to surrender and be brought back to the red room, they hand-cuffed me and started dragging me away. I saw Richard and Mary run away with Peter in her arms, the men dropped me and open fired at them "no!" I yelled as they picked me back up and brought me back, only to be sterilised and implanted with a chip that made me obey their every command.

*MARY'S POV*

"Ah shit" I said as I saw Richard lifeless body, I saw Peter was still in my arms. I put him down gently and got out my phone and sent a message

ME
may, something bad's happened and I'm about to die, I have a child with me and I need you and Ben to look after him for me. (insert location)

MAY
What!, me and Ben are on our way, hold on be there soon.

I dropped my phone on the ground which shattered instantly, as I could feel my body shut down I used my final breath to warm Peter from the cold weather outside.

*PETERS POV*
*present day*

I was at tears at the story, I never knew mom had gone through so much "and how'd you and Pete reunite?" Kate asks using her arm to wipe the tear off my face "after tony brought him to the avengers and introduced him to us I knew I recognised his name somewhere until remembering his "parents" names and put the clues together, 1 month later I told him about the fact we were related and the rest of history" mom says finishing the story "that was sad" Kate said trying to lighten the situation but failing "yeah, now could we watch a film I need something cheerful to cheer me up" I say "cool" Kate said before me, Kate, mom and eventually all the other avengers sat down to watch the first mission impossible film. During the film I looked at everyone and said to myself "yeah, this is the messed up family I want to fight for" before returning to the film and having a great rest of the day.

This chapter got a bit dark but I hoped you enjoyed, I wanted to explain how I made Pete and Nat related,remember any story ideas feel free to leave em in the comments.
BYE!