"A Rocky Start."

As espresso glanced at the sky, so much time had passed trying to find a place it was already night, he sighed, he looked at a clock and walked, he bumped into a.. cookie! This time.
Espresso POV:
Espresso quickly stammered an apolagy and bowed awkwardly. "My deepest apolagies for bumping into you-." He broke off as the cookie slapped him. "Watch where you're going, you rat! You're as wild as a cake hound, ey!"
Espresso felt hurt at those words, he rubbed his cheek, that slap was awfully sore.
"Again, i'm sorry! Gosh.."
His tone was upset.
The opposing cookie grunted and pushed him onto the path. "Yeah, you totally are a bookworm! No wonder your parents most likely neglected you. Or infact you look like a homeless person wandering the street, i'll give you a dime if you GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!" The cookie yelled at him.
Espresso wanted to burst into tears at this point, altough he wouldn't cry in situations as such, he simply just walked away, holding a hand to his cheek as he winced in the pain.

The cookies here were rude, he never socialized with anyone apart from madeliene, latte, almond and creampuff. Well, madeliene went overseas, to a kingdom Infact. A thought struck his mind.
What if madeliene was here!

223 WORDS.