"The quite-long bit of misery."

[A/N QUICKLY: This will contain suicide mentions, self harm and pills !! so i'll notify you when it starts !! ]

Espresso was on the balcony that Herbs house had, he didn't seem to like the view sometimes, but he actually did now.

Was it because he had nothing else to do?

Or did he miss the sensation of love?

Wait- A- L- LOVE?! Oh, nonono!! He couldn't be in love yet..

Or could he have been?

Well yet, it's been a long day for him and he was exhausted,

But the black goop was beggining to rise again.

He was afraid that if he even slept, he'd have a paranormal nightmare.

He felt a shiver down his back, he stared around.

He thought he saw a sillhoute of someone at the door that led inside herbs house.

But it was nothing when he blinked.

He began to shake, was this a side effect?

Would his blood vessels pop from the pressure and fear?

He heard a phone ring from inside herbs house.

It was night, herb wouldn't get calls at night..

[ The suicide, self harm and pills start here!! ]

Espresso grabbed a few pills out of his pocket, the bottle they came in were had such weird and wonky handwriting he couldn't read it.

Espresso gulped the pills down, he then grabbed a razor blade out of his pocket.

He rolled up his sleeves and pressed down on his arm.

He closed his eyes tightly, he was overwhelmed, he had no clue what he was doing.

'You're pathetic!'

..

'Just die already, it won't hurt!!'

...

Espresso began to cry, he put his sleeves back to how they were normally, and then he moved his head onto his knees, crying into them.

"I FUCKING HATE MYSELF. FIRST I LET THIS HAPPEN, AND NOW I HAVE NO CLUE IF ANYTHINGS REAL?"

...

Word count: 310!