"A GRAND ESCORT?!-"

IF THE HOLLYBERRY PALACE OST DOES NOT APPEAR FOR YOU PLEASE DO NOT MIND IT, SEARCH IT UP ON YOUTUBE OR SMN <3

Espresso turned his entire body to face madeliene.
He made some kind of bowing gesture.

Latte continued to make kissing noises in the background, provoking espresso to take his shot.

Espresso glanced at madeliene, ignoring latte.
"So, madeliene, how did you stumble here?"
He asked.

Madeliene smiled. "Well, I live here now. What, did you think i'd come back if I sort of accidentally became a royal knight?-"

Espresso yelled in shock. "YOU WHAT?!-"

Madeliene put a hand on his head, clearly embarassed. "Well- yeah-." He shrugged now. Taking his hand off of his head he unexpectedly lifted espresso up, placing him on his shoulders.

"MADELIENE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I DEMAND AN AWNSER NOW!" Espresso blushed furiously, taken aback.

"Chill out, love! I'm taking you to see princess cookie!"

"PRINCESS COO- Wait, love?! You dare say that one more time I will spill hot coffee onto your face and not regret it." Espresso huffed, blushing.

Madeliene laughed, he signalled for Latte to follow them.

Once they reached the castle gates, there was fine music playing. It was as if people were dancing inside! When they all went inside, they could see people dressed in outfits, very fancy outfits.
(As shown)

With fabrica that could glow in the dark, and elegant gloves with hearts on the corset and skirt

With fabrica that could glow in the dark, and elegant gloves with hearts on the corset and skirt. One of the dancers had a strawberry instead of a heart, and two had a star instead. The music made the dance come alive, apart from the yelling of the princess. Latte was surprised, the dancing was beautiful! Espresso simply stared in shock and sometimes flinched when the princess yelled constructive criticism ocsssionaly.
This, my friend, was Hollyberry palace!