"YOU'RE HERE?!"

Espresso grunted as he had a open patch on his back leg and a scratch from the fall on it. He wiped away some of the dust,
Suddenly Latte came up to him. Werent they meant to be overseas?

"Hey, espresso! What you doin?" She asked, completely intruiged.

"Ah, latte! You gave me a fright!" Espresso literally squealed like a girl, then continued. "I just arrived here, I am on a important trip here." He told latte simply. "And this rude cookie pushed me over and slapped me!" He complained.

Latte simply invested, gasped. "OOH, DID YOU USE YOUR COFFEE MAGIC TO CRUMBLE THEM? DID YOU TELL MADELIENE ON THEM?!" She squealed, bringing up madeliene.

"N- Wait, madelienes here?!" He sounded joyful and relieved to find out he was here.

"Mhmmm! You gonna give him a big old smooch?" She teased, making kissing noises and putting her hands over her body and rubbing them against her.

Espresso blushed violently. "Stop!" He groaned, covering his face with his hair.

Latte brushed his hair away, then espresso grabbed her hand.

"Dont. Touch. My. HAIR." He frowned, dropping lattes hand.

Latte laughed. "Alright, little brother." She teased the age difference.

Espresso folded his arms, and brushed the hair away from the other side of his face, keeping one side still.

Someone bumped into espresso, he rubbed the back of his head and turned his head to face the newcomer. It was madeliene, well he knew they were here ofcourse-