no clue what to name this chapter

THIS SCENE IN A NUTSHELL

Espresso yelped as madeliene ran past, scooping espresso up while he was running like some anime-

They were in a hallway by now, an empty one..

Madeliene pinned espresso against the wall, they smirked gently.

"So what was the chit-chat with Latte about, love?~"
He said, in a strange tone.

"Err-" Espresso stuttered, blushing like mad on how close they were to eachothers faces.

Madeliene brought his face closer.

Espresso turned hot red, his eyes widening.

Madeliene suddenly changed his mind about wanting to know, so when espresso was about to speak he put a finger over his mouth.

"Hush, dear.." He said, in a low voice.

Espresso gulped, this was honestly insane. Everything changed so.. quickly!

Madeliene lifted espressos chin up to face him, they leaned forward and kissed them.

Espresso blushed like mad, when madeliene let go he breathed heavily, this was silent, until he honestly just breathed. Way to ruin the mood.

Madeliene kissed him again, this time pinning them against he wall harshly.

Espresso groaned when madeliene let go again, this was too much in one space.

Madeliene continuously kissed espresso, for much longer each time.

Espresso was hot pink by the time is was over, he gasped and stared down at the floor. "What was that all about!!-" He groaned.

"It's because I love you, darling!~" Madeliene responded.

Madeliene kissed espresso one more.

Suddenly, latte walked in.

"OH. MY. GOD!!" She squealed, in the middle of them two kissing they both parted, blushing like mad, espresso practically sweating.

"I KNEW IT, YOU'RE GAY!" She laughed, still squealing with excitement.

"Princess cookie, you owe me 10 dollars! I saw them making out!!~"

Princess cookie yelled back. "ALRIGHT FINEEEEE!"

Madeliene glanced at espresso, and smiled awkwardly.

"My apolagies if it was too.. rough. For you. It just, I honestly don't like seeing you talk to anyone else apart from me.-"

Espresso laughed.

"It's fine- Just- embarassed, and flustered-!" He added.

Madeliene laughed too.