"A hard drop."

im shitting tears why are the comments so funny

The idea is gonna be in the next chapter lmao

why the fuck do you like this im shitting tears even more

Espressos POV

The next day, as I woke up I was honestly completely bored, I dont have the bag with his books or notebook in it.

I began to stare at a window, I was approximately on the 4th floor? What a strange thing, to put patients on a high floor.

Well, I could always-

Fuck it,
Someones knocking.

———

"Espresso!" Creampuff squealed as Latte was with her.

"Ah, hello creampuff." Espresso raised an eyebrow, what was she doing here?

"Latte told me what happened, and- And i hope you feel better soon sir!!" Creampuff stuttered.

Espresso slightly smiled, it wasn't everyday that someone as energetic or as polite as her would enter.

"Thank you, Creampuff." He said.

"You're welcome!" Creampuff smiled, latte signalled her to leave for a bit.

"Espresso, why did you even choose to hit your head against a mf tree?" Latte asked.

"Well because i'm an idiot." Espresso said.

Latte simply nodded, and getting her awnser she left

"What an asshole, not even a goodbye." Espresso thought.

——

Espressos POV, again.

I glanced a the window again.

I am unhappy, like I already repeated 100 times in a chapter.

Maybe I could leave?

Perfect! I can leave. Just aslong as I stay put on the mission.

I stood up, I was wobbly at first but got the hang of it eventually after falling 3 times on my face.

( and since he doesnt have a nose bc hes a cookie, he bled from the mouth jsjsj )

I gather my regular clothes and put them on, instead of the disgusting hospital clothes.

He put on a black mask to cover the bleeding.

I kicked the window a few times, and the glass eventually shattered from the force, nurses obviously heard and rushed in.

They saw me and attempted to get me back to the mf itchy ass bed.

But I didn't care, so I jumped out the window.

The nurses screamed and squealed after I jumped out.

Before I hit the ground, I summoned a large coffee bean to break my fall, after I got off it dissapeared.

I then ran off into the distance, as cookies stared at me.

Little did I know..

Madeliene and Almond were among the crowd.