"How about a drop of love?"

Espressos POV:
The hell, this castle.. it feels magical. But it seems awfully too light magic'y! But then, the dancers, how do they dance like that? It makes me want to dive in and join them. But then theres no other males, but then what? Would I even be allowed?

Another thought struck Espresso. Would they try to flirt with me?! I honestly like men, not women. I'm not bisexual- maybe.. OH WELL, Lets just say i'm gay but still kind of deciding, end of story! Why are we talking about my sexuality in a POV anyways?

Shouldn't we save that for lore explanation, dear writer? This feels as if it's one of those stupid breaking the fourth wall jokes, and fourth wall jokes remind me of that thirst trap! Ugh, just continue the story you moron writer!..

Madeliene put espresso down when the dancing was finished, altough he held his hand in some way, an awkward, but.. soothing way.. Could this be love, perhaps? He blushed like mad as madeliene walked over to princess, he didn't want anyone to see him like the state he was in!

Sorry espresso, but I need to pause the story here!

"My god what now?!"

For one of those cringey memes!

"..Among us?"

"WAIT WHAT NOO-"

SORRY GUYS, I HAD TO RUIN THE MOOD BEFORE PEOPLE STARTED SAYING FRUITY IN THE COMMENTS.
Back to the story! <3

Espresso quickly turned around and he bowed slightly. "Err, you're glorious highness!" He stammered.

Princess cookie laughed.
"Please, don't call me highness! Just call me Princess Cookie." She pressed her hand against her cheek as she laughed.

" She pressed her hand against her cheek as she laughed

"Ooh, and madeliene you never told me that you were.. fruity?" She teasted. A smirk forming on her face.

"Well, yes princess. I am fruity. If that means gay." He laughed, obviously knowing the meaning. Suddenly, he grabbed me by one of my hips, letting go of my hand he put one of his hands on my back. I hold in a yelp as he turns to face princess.

"And this little coffee addict is honestly mine, and no-one elses to touch. You hear me, ladies? The dancers? We cool?"

He suddenly turns to face me, I blush as my brown hair sways to the side, my swirl looking ugly. His face leans forward, his breath warm.

I suddenly close my eyes. He leans in fully and kisses me. It feels, honestly weird. Wait a minut- Okay yeah i'm gay for him this is fine.

He brings his mouth away so we can have a moment to breathe. Putting me up straight again I blush like mad, and like some tsundere bookworm, I cover my eyes with my hands from embarassment. What just happened?! Was that a fantasy? Or was it perfectly real?