Hope and Faith

As the battle continued around them Hinata still believed they could win. She had her friends around her and Naruto their beacon of hope. She knew the enemy would do anything in their power to break him but she wouldn't let them.
Then she sensed it. The attack, the killing intend towards him and placed her body ready to take the blow.
As the attack approached she sensed him, her cousin moving his body before her own. For mere seconds a moment of clarity passed her. All her training all her hardships was all for this moment. Not to throw away her life but to fight. With a display of swift moves she never showed before she used her Protecting Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms to throw both of the out of the way.
The three of them barely dodge the attack.
Then the man spoke. He told Naruto how he would kill his friends how everyone was going to die. How right now she and neji was about to die and he didn't do anything prevent that.
She saw Naruto's face drifting off to darkness. No furious comebacks ,no resolve. The man was getting on his head. No, he was getting on his heart. She saw him look neji's face thinking how he could die. Fear.
She stood. She sat beside beside Naruto and slapped him. Not hard,not with anger.
He looked her with widened eyes like a lost puppy.
" Naruto-kun I'm willing to die for you. I'm willing to die for any of my friends. My life, your life are not only ours anymore. I live for and through all of you. So please stand besides us and fight."
Naruto then smiled widely.
"Thank you Hinata".
And at that moment without Hinata even realise it she was free.

_________________________________

He could feel it. The end of the fight was near. Either they would win and he would finally battle Naruto and achieve his goal or they would die and all of his sacrifices had led to nothing. He didn't want revenge anymore. He wanted to carry Itachi's legacy, to honor him like he should. Severe his bond with Naruto, the only one that had left and begin to change the world as he saw fit. With the absolute logic that comes after being completed alone. To lead with no emotion, to see the true and right path for every decision. The enemies made their move. All the alliance started to wrap in the dream. Each individual leaving the reality of their choosing. Lies. Sasuke hated lies. He was sick of them.
His temporary comrades escaped this twisted fate. As soon as they left he heard a voice. He knew that they heard it too. "Fight. Win". He smiled at the almost command. 'I plan to' said in his head as if the other person could hear him.

____________

Covered in blood Naruto had made his point. Sakura was healing them part glad ,part angry at the sight. ' I'm back' said almost to himself but the faces of the people closest to him shine a bright smile. ' I'm back' said again as almost he didn't believe it.
'About time teme'. Sasuke almost laughed.