6 // Vlogging

Tommy woke up to a pounding headache and a bored-looking Wilbur texting on his phone. As soon as Tommy raised his head, Wilbur turned around to face him.

"Hello again Toms! Did you sleep well?" Tommy only scowled – which made Wilbur scowl as well. "Oh come on now – don't be like that. I'm the only one you have left so I'd change that attitude if I were you." Tommy's moment of hesitation was all that Wilbur needed. "Now, apologise and get your coat on! We're going treasure hunting."

"S- sorry Wilbur." The brunette smiled and handed Tommy his coat.

"Come on! We've got a vlog to film!"

Tommy excitedly jumped out of the car, causing Wilbur to chuckle. He grabbed his phone and hit record. "SUP WILBUR FANS!!" Tommy screached at the top of his lungs, causing Wilbur to let out what sounded like a forced chuckle. The brunette flipped the camera around to face himself.

"Thanks Toms! Anyway welcome back and today we're going to be treasure hunting! That's right – we're going on a scavenger hunt! Come on Toms."

Tommy nodded and followed Wilbur – keeping up his excited persona, but dialling it down just a bit. They made it to a cool-looking wooden hut with a scavenger hunt sign on top. Once Tommy looked around, he realised that they were in the middle of come huge, community park or woods or some sort of recreational grounds type thing.

The stream worked nicely – with Wilbur bouncing off of Tommy and Tommy bouncing off of Wilbur. To the camera, they looked like they were having a great time with their best friend. In person, it was a slightly different picture. Tommy wasn't actually  allowed to interact with any of the people who were standing at the designated spots to give out the clues. Wilbur scowled at him when he did it the first time and reprimanded him by stealing the compass away from the boy.

It wasn't a big thing, but Tommy was enjoying holding it and even made the majority of his jokes around it. The blonde sighed, but realised that he probably deserved it and just continued with the vlog.

By the time they had finished filming, Tommy was exhausted. "I," pant, "found," pant, "it!!" Sure enough, Tommy was holding the treasure in one hand – it was a small bag of chocolate coins. Wilbur smirked and began his outro, while Tommy was stuffing his face with chocolate in the background.

"Bye guys!" He stopped recording and looked over to Tommy. "You know that can't be good for you – I wonder what Techno or Phil would say... better yet the viewers." Tommy looked down at the ground. "Oh no – don't be like that. I'm sure you can make it up to me in the future. Come on Toms!"