23 // Denied By Tubbo

A few minutes later, they were all sitting around the dining table, digging into some great sushi. Tubbo and Wilbur (sitting next to each other) were engrossed in deep conversation, while Phil looked curiously at Tommy.

"You ok mate? You've barely touched your food."

"Mm, not hungry." Tommy mumbled; barely audible.

Phil sighed - this was not the Tommy he knew. "C'mon mate, can you eat just a bit? For me?"

Tommy sighed. He knew Phil didn't really care - not really. He didn't deserve his sympathy. Phil was just doing this to feel like a good person, and if Tommy could help him with that, then so be it. Reluctantly, he took little nibbles of his food - slowly but surely he devoured most of his plate.

After dinner, the boys went upstairs while Phil cleared up dinner; not that there was much to clear up, considering they had takeout.

"Hey Tubbo, wanna watch a movie in your room?" Tommy asked once they reached the third floor. He knew Tubbo wasn't allowed in his room and Wilbur was right behind them. He would never have gotten away with it - even if Wilbur wasn't right there, they would have to walk through Wilbur's room to get to Tommy's.

"Sorry dude, I'm a bit tired from travelling all day, maybe tomorrow?"

Unbeknownst to Tommy, Wilbur smiled at this. He didn't even need to intervene to shut down that plan. It seemed things were working out far better than he had expected.

"Night Tubbo," Wilbur said as he placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder. This prompted the blond to nod in agreement and allow Wilbur to guide him up to the fourth floor. "Don't you see Toms, not even Tubbo can stand to be around you anymore."

Tommy bit his tongue to avoid letting loose a sassy comeback - of which he had many. Wilbur may be right about most things, but Tubbo was his best friend. He felt secure in that friendship.

"What are we doing tomorrow?"

"Well," Wilbur's grip loosened slightly, "I'm going to set out your streaming guidelines and we're going to call your parents. Just so, you know, they think that you're safe." Tommy couldn't explain why, but that choice of words, "think", sent a shiver down his spine.

"I suppose I'll let that slip since you've been good this evening, see? I'm not that mean mean after all." Wilbur continued, but he'd lost Tommy's concentration.

"Huh?"

Wilbur's grip tightened again, "I don't believe I asked you to speak."

'Oh' was all Tommy could think as a shiver ran down his spine. He was about to protest and explain that he didn't mean it and that he was just tied, when a small yawn escaped his lips.

"Aww, is little Toms tired?"

"I'm a big man. I'm no..." Tommy's train of thought drifted off as he suddenly clung to Wilbur for support. "Whaa..."

"Oh," Wilbur grabbed Tommy and lifted him until he was sitting comfortably on his hips. Tommy tried to protest, but at this point he was too weak to even bother Wilbur. "Poor, innocent Toms. Did you really think after all that happened today, you'd get away harm-free?"

Tommy stayed frozen, dreading Wilbur's next words. "No no no, once we get up to my room, we're going to have a nice little... chat... about all the rules you've broken. Don't worry, the drug I've given you doesn't have any pain-killing side effects. It just makes things," Wilbur paused as if working out the best way to phrase things, "easier."