Heartbroken

hello guys this is my second book im writing so enjoy it

Me: Ej give me a kidney im hungry

EJ: NOOOO *runs away with kkidneys* these are my kidneys get your own

Me: well im gonna go hunt down EJ so enjoy the story
get back here with those kidneys!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(flashback)
Ej was coming back to the mansion from getting kidneys when he was attacked by someone. EJ limped all the way back and bleeding. He runs into LJ and falls backwards. LJ turns around and sees EJ laying on the ground hurt and bleeding and gets worried. Picking EJ up LJ goes to his carnival and then treats his wounds. Leaving EJ to rest he walks around his carnival for a while.
(end of flashback)

(in LJ's room)
EJ lays there sleeping silently from the world. After a few hours LJ walks in into his room where EJ is sleeping dead to the world. LJ sits in the chair next to the bed and watching EJ.

(LJ's pov)
 I was tired from walking around my carnival so i went back to my room where i had put EJ. i was worried about him cause those wounds he had when he ran into me.  I hope he wakes up soon so i can ask him about those wounds of his. To my surprise he does and sits up rubbing his head. i decide to try and get his attention.
hello EJ!  he turns his head towards me and says hello.
  I want to ask you something EJ. i watch him nods his head.What happened to you before you ran into me. i can see him freeze up and start shaking and whimpering.  Walking over to him i ask him to please tell me.

(EJ's pov)
I wake up in LJ's room at his carnival. I have been here a few other times to visit him whenever  i was bored. hello EJ i hear LJ say to me, i turn my head to him  and say hello. Then he asks what had happened to me before i ran into him.I start shaking and whimpering while recalling what happened. I hear him walk over to ask to please tell him. I tell him i have some old so-called friends after me and they tried to kill me again. I start to cry and take off my mask but i hide my face.

(LJ's pov)
He started crying and took off his mask but hid his face from me. I made him look at me even though he tried to pull his face away. I've never seen him without his mask on or crying for that matter.
I teleports us back to slender's mansion and we go to our rooms not saying anything else.
I fall asleep until the next day.

(the next day)
they all get new creepypasta family member Gwendolyn

(a few weeks later)
Gwendolyn and Laughing jack tell eveyrone their together everyone is happy except EJ . Ej queitly leaves the room and the mansion to walk around outside a little bit. Masky notices that ej is gone.

Masky: hey where did EJ go? they all look around seeing him gone.

Everyone goes outside to look for EJ. after about an hour Hoodie finds EJ talking to his demon and secretly calls everyone. When they get there they see EJ tallking to something with wings. They listen in on EJ even LJ,

EJ: go away you stupid demon. *trying to ignore the annoying ass demon*

Demon: i can't cause im stuck to you forever. i wonder how much longer can you last jack. *disappears*

slenderman and everyone else go back to the mansion and wait on EJ cause they all want to talk to about it. Ej comes back into the mansion but is stopped by LJ since they all asked him to find out whats wrong with EJ.

EJ: what do you want LJ? *hisses in annoyance*

LJ: We need to talk EJ *pulls EJ out into the living room.  What is wrong with you? You haven't been yourself lately so tell me now.  And don't think your gonna get out his either cause your not.

EJ: im fine LJ so just  leave me alone. *tries to walk away but is stopped by LJ*

LJ: no your not EJ so tell me now!!!

EJ: WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY!?

LJ: because your my friend and i care

That breaks EJ's heart even more. His just completely shatters into a million pieces right then and there. Just a friend and nothing more than that.

EJ: i need to leave now *LJ keeps him from leaving*

LJ: Why?Tell me EJ!!

EJ: *snaps* cause i love you thats why!!! *goes to his room and lays on his bed starting to cry*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wonder what LJ will think in the next chapter comment and tell me what you thought and also tell me if i should make another chapter for this story