Getting Attacked

HI I'm back again my little kidneys XD

EJ: *sleeping*

LJ: *pushes EJ of the couch*

Me: What the heck are you doing LJ?

LJ: Trying to wake EJ up.

EJ: *still sleeping*

Me: Wow and he's still sleeping. Well here is they story hope you enjoy it.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

EJ's pov

I love Chris he means a lot to me. At least he doesn't betray me like some people. I still love LJ though. After a few hours they were all talking to themselves. I had no one to talk to cause Lucy and Chris were off doing something else at the moment for our master. I do whatever the king of demons tells me and that's Lucifer but there is one certain powerful demon hunting me down. I look over at them and see them still talking with one another.

Happy idiots. I say emotionlessly. I lay back looking up at the ceiling.

The ceiling is then broken and I get smacked into the wall. Hard. I heard something crack. I can't move as I see the demon thats been hunting me.

I've been hunting you down Eyeless Jack. I hear him says while darkly chuckling. He grabs me by my throat and starts choking me.

EJ!!!! I look over and see Chris and Lucy. I'm unable to say anything because my throat is being constricted. Chernobyl my demon saves me and then says.

Don't touch him!!! I fall to the ground and start coughing.

LJ's pov

We were all staring at EJ and the huge demon. It picks up EJ by the throat and chokes him. I'm shocked at seeing this.

EJ!!!! I see his sister and lover run towards him. I watch as his demon saves him while he drops to the ground coughing.

Don't touch him!! I hear it yell angrily. I can't believe EJ was running away from a demon like this. None of us could really.

I watch them take him away from both demons. Both demons are at each others throat right now. Lucy motions fro all of us to come over.

We walk over to them. The side EJ's neck was cut open and bleeding.

We need you to stay with EJ so we go get our master got it. I nod my head. Good now hold this to his neck and don't let him die. I watch as they leave.

Looking down we see EJ is still awake. He starts laughing insanely which scares me. A lot.

Why? We knew what he was talking about. No one answers not even me. I feel so guilty about it.

I hate you all. EJ says coldly and emotionlessly.

We staring in shock at him.

I'm so sorry EJ.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this. :3 Bye my little kidneys!!!