A bleeding heart

hi everyone im back with new chapter for my story i eally hope you enjoy this one

EJ: where is LJ?

Me: don't you mean your lover *laughing*

EJ: *blushes* ummmm

Me:  he's right there  eating his candy *points to LJ*

EJ: hey LJ!! *smling and blushing*

LJ: hello EJ! *blushing*

Me: *pushes theri heads together making them kiss and runs away laughing* well here is the story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(LJ's pov)
ii ran off to find EJ so i can tell how i feel about him. i search for 3 hours i was about to give up when i tripped over something or someone. i look down and see it's EJ. he's covered with bruises and bleeding cuts. he looks so broken and shattered because of me. if only i knew he had feelings for me i wouldn't gotten with gwen and none of this would be happening. I pick him up and take him back to the mansion. as soon i walk through the door everyone looks at me and sees that i have EJ in my arms.

Bloody Painter: Is that EJ?

yea it is i tripped over him while he was laying on the ground.

Toby: why he covered n bruises and cuts?

i don't know i found him like this. His hand twitches a little. Blood begins to drip form his mouth and he begin coughing. Dr.Smiley takes him to his office to find out whats wrong with him and we all follow. After about an hour we find out and were all shocked by this. So EJ has been suffering this enitre time and didn't tell anyone. Everyone looked disappointed at EJ even me. but why would he hide it from us. We all leave the room and sit in the living room to talk.

(in the living room)

Toby: he was very miserable all this time.

Masky: and we knew never knew about it.

Slenderman: there has to be a reason he didn't tell us anything.

Hoodie: but what reason could there be for not lettig any of us know.

Liu: i agree with slenderman i think that there is reason for it.

BEN: but why would he leave then?

Bloody Painter: maybe he's afraid of something or someone

LJ: we could ask him about it and maybe just maybe he will tell us.

Jeff: he might or he might not but it's worth a try at least

They continue to talk more for a while and then they hear a crash from dr.smiley's office.

(in dr.smiley's office)
(???'s pov)
i grab a hold of EJ and put him over my shoulder. they all come running in to see what happened and spot me.  i see the angry looks on their faces cause i have Jack. I jump out the window with him on my back. we used to be friends back then before we betrayed him and turned him into this. I hear them runnning after me for Jack. I manage to lose them, finally now we can start on EJ. Tying him down to the stone slab with chains were going to do this again to him but this time were gonna make it more painful for him and possibly kill him. I take a shap object and cut the blackness out of his eyes but he wakes up and screams loudly.

EJ: AHHHHHH!!!!!! *having the tar cut out of his eye sockets*

if you keep moving this will even more painful for you Jack. look how scared you are Jack it's pathetic just like you. I take his scalpel and stab him in his stomach a few times making him cough up blood. i make cuts all over his body with the scalpel. Jake Jessica Ryan and blake hold him down by his legs and hands. i grab some hot tar and pour it into his eyes while screams. We agree to keep letting him suffer more by or hands so we start stabbing him in his arms stomach and legs. i make a cut across his throat and it bleeds. i was about to stab him until those creepypastas show up with shocked faces while looking at their friend. they look at us and get very angry especially the black and white clown. Jack tries to say something but i slam his down onto the stone slab eaning a pained cry form him. Jack doesn't have his mask on because i broke it. The demon we sealed in his body from back then comes out and protects Jack. how can a demon protect someone.

(EJ's pov)
I saw that LJ and everyone else looking very angrily at jenny. I have many wounds on my body from the cuts they made. i felt myself slipping into dakness. i hear the demon telling me to let him take over so i let it ad everything goes black. i begin to watch from inside myself. the demon protected me but why? i keep wondering in my thoughts looking for an answer but i don't find one.

(demon's pov)
i tell him to let me take and he lets me. im glad he did because if he dies then i do to  and i don't want to. After she had slammed his head down on the slab of stone i come out and protect him. I have to accept being in his body forever. i don't mind it anymore and i won't let anything happen. i feel every feeling that he felt. all of the loneliness fear panic and coldness. its was shocking to me but i couldn't help it. breaking the chains off him and picking him up. i kill one of them but they leave in fear but they will back again. I look at the broken blue mask as i set him on the ground. i use my power to fix it and i put in his arms. as soon as i did he holds it in his arms and tears falls down his face. i go back into his body to sleep.

(LJ's pov)
His demon put EJ on the gorund fixed his mask and put in his arms. i saw EJ wrap his arms aound his mask holding it close to himself while a tears rolls down his face. i pick up EJ and walk back to the mansion with everyone else. I felt EJ nuzzle into me and i just smile at it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats it for chapter 3 comment and tell me what you think so see y ain the next chapter