Inside EJ's dark heart

hello everyone im back with this story and a another chapter for ya so please enjoy it

EJ: why am I the isane one? im a cannibal i eat kidneys.

Me: Cause i can make you whatever I want you to be EJ.

LJ: I like my role of trying to save EJ so im not complaining. *smiling*

Me: Thank you LJ!! at least someone likes their role.

EJ: i like mine to but shouldn't LJ be the one who's insane?

Me: Hmmm. Good point. well anyway here is the story now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Toby: EJ's heart?

Everyone looks around they feel and see how cold and dark it is.

Trendorman: so this is his heart *looking around*

Slenderman: yes but why is it so dark and cold? Hmmm

Liu: Good question.

Masky: Where is EJ at in here?

Hoodie: who knows where he could be.

Bloody Painter: he could be anywhere but we still have to find him. But has anyone noticed that he's been acting stange lately?

Offenderman: He was acting like he was scared of something now that I think about it.

Jeff:  He did always keep looking out the window everyday i saw him.

Ben: I heard him talking to himself mutiple times whenever i walked past his room.

Splendorman: Thats just weird and strange he has never done that before.

Gwendolyn: something's wrong. We need to find EJ  now.

*everyone searches around in his heart and after 30 minutes they find him sitting in a cage surrounded by barbed wire*

Slenderman: EJ?

EJ: .................. *hugging his knees to his chest with his face buried in them*

(LJ's pov)
After searching aound in this dark heart of EJ's we finally find him. He sits in a cage with barbed wire wrapped around it. I can see that he hugging his knees to his chest with his head buried in them. We hear him scream in pain. 

EJ: IT HURTS!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!! GO AWAY!!!! *screaming out in agony*

I can't stand to hear him in pain, it just breaks my heart into pieces.  We see a reflection of a human Jack and were all shocked. It looked so happy aside from this one. The darkness around us all shows white cracks like someone's heart was broken. Barbed wire speads everywhere and it wraps itself aorund EJ.  Before we knew it we all were no longer in EJ's heart anymore. we were all in the woods and EJ lays on the ground a few yards from us.  His old traitorious friends appear behind him and start kicking him telling him to wake up. He does wake up but he grabs one thems neck and cuts it open with scalpel saying don't touch me.

(EJ's pov)
 When they all left my heart i started feeling pain but if they didn't care they wouldn't have come. I started smiling cause they actually care. I watch as everything turns white and i'm free from this cage.
I feel myself being kicked and I wake up grabbing ryan's throat cutting it open with my scalpel. I turn and glare at the other three. Before Jake could run away i stab him in the neck. The other two get away but i will kill them eventually. I see eveyone staring at me with shocked faces including LJ. I smile my razor tooth smile and say: im back. I see them smile and run over hugging me. I hug everyone except LJ who just stands there smiling at me. They leave me and LJ alone but I know   they are watching this. LJ walks over smashing his black lips on mine while wrapping his arms around me. I kiss back and wrapped my arm around him. He pulls away to look at me and I just smile sweetly at him. It wasn't  a forced or fake smile but actual smile. I still have my mask on but only my mouth was showing. LJ pulls off my mask.

LJ: you look better without your mask EJ *smiling* Please don't put it back on.  I love looking at your face. *makes cute pouting face at EJ*

Hearing that from LJ i smile and hug him. I think i might keep my mask off for a while. I won't put my mask back on LJ. I see him smile widely and he hands me mask back and I put it back on but it's not over my face. I start feeling dizzy and fall backwrds but I don't hit the ground. I turn my head and see LJ caught me. I tell him iI'm fine and not to worry but he doesn't let me go instead he put me on his back walks back to the mansion with everyone else.

(LJ's pov)
I saw that EJ was starting to fall but i catch him. He tells me that he's fine and not to worry. I will always worry about him. I put him on my back and started walking back to the slender mansion. I'm glad to have him back with us. He goes limp on me but when i heard a soft snore come from him I started laughing quietly cause he fell asleep. We get back to the mansion and I take EJ to his room covering him with a blanket before I left to my room to sleep. I walked to my room layed down on my black and white bed aand fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats it for his chapter and i hoped u enjoyed it see ya in the next one