Stay or Go?

Hi I'm back my little kidneys!! with another chapter just for you.

Me: *being chased by LJ and EJ* get away from me!! *laughing*

LJ: Nope so get back here!!!

EJ: Stop running away and give us back our stuff!!!

Me: you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!! *laughs*

Anyway here is the story enjoy my little kidneys.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

—————————————————

(LJ's pov)

I felt rejected when he slapped my hand away from him. EJ takes off his mask throwing it on the ground then breaking it by stepping on it. I can see the anger on his face clearly. I just want him to stay with me. Don't touch me!! EJ says coldly. I wince at the harsh tone he's using at us all. I couldn't help but to start feeling so much guilt. Of all the stupid things I do this was the most stupidest thing I've done was betray EJ. I wish I could take it back but I can't.

Please come back EJ I need you. Everyone needs you.I can hear him sigh and turn to face us. EJ stay silent for about 5 minutes and then speaks.

EJ: Why should I even stay? You have already broke me down more than I already was. I don't trust any of you anymore. So give me a reason to bother staying. What the hell am I to any of you? I'm just a nobody like I always was.

(EJ's pov)

I was shocked and angered by those words. How am I suppose to trust them again? My trust in them has been broken. Should I stay or go? I'm still so angry at them but everyone deserves a second chance. Right? I want to just walk away but I find myself unable to. I guess a part of me wants forgive and forget what happened. It hurt so much to leave them. I stand there thinking it over as I stare at each of them. They all look at me with pleading looks in their eyes.

Fine I'll stay but If you EVER betray me again I will leave and never return understand?. I see them all smile and nod their heads.I still don't trust any of you right now so just leave me alone about it.

Slenderman: It's nice to have you back EJ, so now lets go home.

Yeah lets go home. Oh and next time this happens I won't be as forgiving. They look at me in understanding. I give them a small smile until I was hugged by someone. I look behind me and see LJ. Slenderman teleports us all back to the mansion and LJ grabs me, taking me to his room.

(LJ's pov)

I'm happy that EJ said he would stay. I don't want to make that same mistake again. Were back in the slender mansion and I grab EJ taking him to my room. I wanted to talk with him for a while. I open my door and pull him inside. I can't help but to smile widely cause I have EJ back. He sits on my bed looking at me silently.

EJ: So what do you want LJ? *giving a smile*

I just wanted you in here with me is that so bad. I chuckle and sit next to him. I can see he still has the bruise I gave him from punching him. EJ looks so very tired. EJ go to sleep you look like your going to pass out. I watch him shake his head. EJ gets up and leaves my room before I could tell him something I wanted to say to him. Damn.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Thats it for this one and I hoped you enjoyed it. EJ stayed yay!!! bye my little kidneys!!