Waking up

Hello my little kidneys!! :D

EJ: *sleeping*

LJ: *eating candy*

Me: Why is it so quiet in here?

EJ: *still sleeping*

LJ: I'm eating candy.

Me: Lazy asses. Well here is the story hope you enjoy it.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 month

LJ never leaves the room and refuses to leave EJ's side. Masky brings LJ food into the room and he eats it. Holding EJ's hand tightly. LJ kisses EJ's forehead cause he doesn't have his mask on.

Please wake up EJ I miss you. LJ Says whle laying his down on EJ's stomach looking at his face.

8 months

LJ Strokes EJ's brown hair while crying. Wake up EJ I love you. LJ's tears drip off his face and onto EJ's face.

I can't live without you. You'll wake up I know you will.

1 year

They were all in the room about to just pull the plug and let EJ die in peace. Until EJ wakes up gasping for air. They stare in shock and happiness. EJ smiles at them.

EJ your awake!! Toby says walking over and hugs him.

Yay you woke up!! Hoodie and Masky walk over and hug him.

Nice to have you back again EJ. Liu walks over and hugs him.

Welcome back my precious friend. Bloody Painter hugs EJ and leaves the room to get LJ.

Yes your back!! Jeff and Ben run over and hug him.

Welcome back!! Splendorman hugs EJ.

Nice to have to you back Eyeless Jack. Offenderman says but doesn't hug him.

Everyone welcomes EJ back and leaves the room. Then LJ walks in and hugs EJ.

Your finally awake. LJ says.

Yea I'm awake now LJ and I heard everything you said. I love you to. EJ kisses LJ lovingly and deeply.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this and EJ woke up yay!!! Should I continue this?