Confessions and disappearances

EJ: my kidneys *eating his kidneys he stole*

ME; aww can i have one?

EJ: no these are mine

ME: please EJ?

EJ fine *hand me a kidney*

ME: yay! so well here is the story
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(LJ's pov)
*eyes widen n shock* EJ loves me? i didnt know that he even did but it doesnt matter i have gwendolyn now and EJ should go find someone else. but why did he look so heartbroken when i said friend. Is that why he left? I better go ask him if this was a joke or not cause i don't know anymore. I walk up to his room and when i get there i hear him crying. i walk in and sit on his bed.

EJ? i say his name but don't get an answer from him for a moment.

EJ: what do you want LJ? or did you come in here to laugh at me?  just go away and leave me alone.

LJ: is what you said a joke? he looks like he regretted lettng it slip out.

EJ: no it wasnt now go ahead and laugh at me. *hold in the tears*

LJ: i see. i walk out of his room. Before i walked out i saw a tear slide down his face.

(EJ's pov)
Lj would never love me at all cause im a monster that steals human kidneys and eats them. im disgusting to myself and everyone else. I feel the tears i've been holding in for so long fall down my face and drip onto my hand. Maybe i shouldn't be here anymore at all i just cause eveyone trouble.  I hear the demon talking to me in my head. I decide to just leave the mansion and never come back so i slip out the window. I disappear into the deep into the dark woods.

(The next day)
Everyone doesnt see EJ for hours and they all know he would usually be on the couch sleeping. Jane goes upstairs  and knocks on EJ's door. getting no answer she walks in and sees he's isnt there. Running downstairs she yels.

EJ IS GONE!!! everyone bolts up and looks around. LJ is horrified that EJ isn't here looks around with everyone else. After about 2 hours later LJ finds EJ being dragged around by some strange people and calls everyone else. When they all get there they see EJ chained to a tree even gwendolyn is shocked. They all move closer but stop dead in their tracks. one of the people inject something into EJ.

(???'s pov)
we know that your awake And ignoring us Jack. You still remember us from, when we betrayed you and turned you into this kidney eatng thing. *laughs mockingly at  EJ and pulls his mask off* we'll kill you this time Jack and you won't escape from us.Grabs a knife and stab EJ 5 times before unchaining him and leaving him there to bleed.

(EJ's pov)
i manage to stand up and lean against the tree i was chained to. I  see LJ and the  other pastas come out and walk towards me but i back away from them and fall. when i look up at them they are looking at me with disappointment written on their faces. They all start yelling and asking me questions including LJ. I grab my head and try to block out everyone. I couldnt handle so i got up and took off running far away from. but they run after me telling me to stop. a tear  falls from my face as i keep running away from them. I suddenly get grabbed by someone and when i turn around i see that it is LJ.

Let me go LJ!! *trying to make Lj let go of him* suddenly i get slapped across my face by him. i quit moving shocked by what he did. No one has ever done that to me before so i was very shocked and scared to death now as i look back at him. i start to cry my black tears as he lets me go while everyone else hen shows up. everyone just looks at me and i start laughing like an insane person and backing away from them. they yell for me stop but i will not listen to anymore lies.

Slenderman: EJ please quit moving away from us

EJ: ............*still backing away*

Toby: please stop EJ?

Masky: we just wanna help you Jack

EJ: none of you can help me and i dont want your help!!!

Hoodie: come EJ you know you don't really mean that

EJ: yes i do so just leave me alone!!!

LJ: EJ please just come back with us

Bloody Painter: do you think we will betray  you like they did? *everyone looks at bloody painter and then back EJ*

EJ:.............. you'll all just do the same thing to me anyway so whats the point of staying around.!!!

*everyone's eyes widen at EJ*

Liu: were not gonna do that to you!!! your our friend EJ!!

EJ: Friend? *starts laughing* yea right i don't believe you!! *runs away again but no one follows him*

*everyone goes back to the mansion except gwendolyn and LJ*

Gwedolyn: he loves you doesn't he? *smiling at LJ*

LJ: yea and i didn't even know

Gwendolyn: go get him it's obivious you have feelings for him *smiling* you don't have to worry about me i'll be fine. protect him before it's too late.

LJ: *smiles at gwendolyn* thank you gwen and i think hoodie likes you *running off to find EJ*
i hope i  can get to him before it's too late

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it for chapter 2 i hope you enjoyed it
will LJ find EJ in time? i wonder see ya in the next chapter