Revealed feelings and liars

hello guys im back with a new chapter for ya i hope you enjoy it!

EJ:.................

LJ:.......................

Me: if you don't say something i wil burn your candy LJ and i will get rid of all your kidneys EJ.

LJ: noo you stay away from my candy *hiding his candy*

EJ: leave my kidneys out this! *guarding his precious kidneys*

Me: you two are so gulliable *laughing* anyway here is the story now enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get back to the slender mansion and everyone else does something else. I walk inside with EJ and put him on the couch. Ej was holding onto that mask for some reason and he wouldn't let go of it. i kept wondering why he kept holding on it. We all saw what happened to EJ before we came out of hiding. Poor EJ i can't what happened to himin his past cause n my i was forgotten by issac for years. But it doesn't matter now cause all that matters to me is keeping EJ safe even if it kills me. I never mean't to hurt EJ. I just didn't think that he would feel the same way. While i wait for  EJ to wake up i go play with sally for a while. After about 2 hours I walk back into the living room and see that EJ is awake but doesnt notice me.  He looks at me tearing up holding his mask and looks down on floor.
I walk grabbing his hand and going to my room. Pulling him into my room i shut my door and make him sit down on the bed looking at me. He looks afraid of me for some reason.

(EJ's pov)
i had just woke up and sitting on the couch holding my mask. i look around a bit and notice LJ standing there  watching me I became afraid of him. He grabs my hand and pulls me to his room.
We get to his room a nd he pulls me inside shuting the door and making me sit on his also making me look at him. I hold my mask tightly and closely to me cause i don't want to let go it. Well they all know about my past now so whats the point of even trying to hide it anymore.  i have nothing left to lose anyway.  I felt a pair of soft cold lips on mine and i open my eyes widely. I see LJ kissing me but I thougth he hated me. LJ pulls away an dkneels down in front of me, looking me straight in the eyes.
He takes my sleeves and roll them up revealing all the cuts i made on my arm. He gently kisses them and hold my hand not letting it go. i'm very confused by what he is doing but i like it.

LJ: EJ i love you and i always have. I just didn't think you would feel the same way about me. you really mean a lot to me. im afraid that if I let you go your gonna disappear and i'll be forgottten. I love you more than anything and nothing will ever stop me from loving you. Yes i know about what happened in your past now and i saw what happened to you. But i swear i'll keep you safe from them even if it kills me.So i will ask you this. Will you please be mine EJ? i really couldn't live without you here. *tearing up*

 After hearing all the things LJ said i smle and answer him. Yes i will LJ. I see him smile widely and then he hugs me tightly.  I started crying into his shoulder as i hug him back. Im afraid if let him i'll be alone again like i always was.

(LJ's pov)
He said yes to being mine and im so very happy. i hug EJ tightly and then i feel him crying into my shoulder hugging  me back.  whats wrong EJ? i ask him. I really want him to me whats wrong cause I don't want him to cry anymore. Then he answers me.

EJ: I'm afraid that you'll leave me alone. im tired of being alone. Please don't hurt me LJ i'd kill myself if you break me more. *crying*

i won't leave you alone and you wll never be alone as long as i'm hee with you. And stop thinking of suicide EJ before i smack you with my lollipop.*kisses EJ's head* Now will you tell me why are you holding onto that mask EJ?

EJ: cause my face is ugly and i don't want anyone to see it. *looking at LJ*

your face is beautiful EJ so please don't hide it. *kisses EJ on the lips*

EJ:Smiles and laughs while kissing LJ back* I love you LJ

 I love you to EJ  

(LJ and EJ kiss passsionately before fallling asleep with each other)

(the next day)
EJ is still sleeping in LJ's room. When he wakes up LJ isn't there and he gets up walking into the hall going downstairs. He hears LJ talking to Gwendoyln.

LJ: i never loved EJ. he was just a toy i really do l love you gwen.

Gwen: well you can tell that to EJ. *pointing to EJ standing off to the side and smiling*

EJ: i thought you loved me but i was damn wrong!!! *runs out of the mansion crying and dropping his mask on the ground*

LJ: EJ wait!! i can explain please just let me. i do love you. *sees Ej's mask and picks it up*

Gwen:  now your all mine LJ *snickering*

LJ: i fucking hate you and i never love you!!!! *goes off to his room thinking about EJ*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well thats it for this chapter but i'll be back with another later today see ya until then
comment and tell me what you thoughgt about it please