Ignored?

hi everyone im back after a while I started running out of ideas but now im back

EJ: LJ Do you really love me?

LJ: of course I do EJ!!! I love you more than my candy

Me: Awww Both of you are so cute

LJ: I'm not cute im evil

EJ:............. *stays silent*

Me: Kiss already before I make you!!! Anyway here is the story hope you enjoy it

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

(The next day)

(EJ's pov)

I wake up In my room with the sun shining in I smile and stretch out a little. I can't wait to have my Revenge on them for what they done to me again.  But anyway I'm going to go eat some of my precious kidneys. I chuckle at myself before crawling out of bed. I get  dressed and go downstairs wearing my mask.

I still don't feel comfortable with anyone seeing my face.  I Start planning my revenge in my head and smirk about it. I'm not going tell anyone about it cause then they'll worry about me and I don't want that. I walk into the kitchen and grabs m kidneys heading back to my room eating them. I bump into someone when I look up I see LJ. I guess I was lost in thought that I didn't see where I was going.

sorry LJ. I continue to eat my kidneys. Kidneys are delicious. He just smiles at me and walks by.  I wonder if he's doing anything later cause I would like to hang out later. I'll ask him a in few minutes when he comes back. A few minutes later LJ comes back and I ask him.

LJ: sorry EJ I'm busy maybe another time when I'm not busy ok?

ok  I put on a fake smile while he just walks away. As soon as he leaves I let my smile drop. I guess I can find someone else to hang out with. Sadly after an hour it seems everyone is busy with something. I go back to my room and sit on my bed feeling ignored by everyone here in the mansion. Someone knocks on my door but I don't respond but instead I look out my window.

(LJ's pov)

After a while I get done with something slender had me to do and I go to find EJ so I can spend some time with him cause he waned to hangout with me. At that thought  of spending time with EJ makes me smile widely. I get to his room and knock on his door but I don't get an answer from him so I slowly open the door and walk in to see him sitting there looking out the window. He probably feels ignored like always but I have time for him now.  I close the doo behind me and walk over to him.

EJ? Are you ok? I wonder whats wrong with him. Do you still wanna hangout?

He turns to look at me with a smile on his face.

EJ: Yeah I still do. Wait I thought you were busy with something.

I was but now i'm done for now so now I have some time to spend with you. I smile at EJ hoping he would let me.

EJ: sit with me LJ *smiles* please?

I sit next to and for hours we got to hangout but I was called to do something else again.

(EJ's pov)

I'm glad I got to hang out with LJ for 3 hours today it was nice. It made me very happy. I grab my scalpel and walk around in the house until I find BEN. I had no control over my body so I stabbed BEN about 9 times until someone stopped me. I get punched when I look up and see LJ standing there along with everyone else looking at me angrily and with disappointed looks.

Slender: It would best if you just leave the mansion and never return EJ.

Do you all want me to leave? *looks around at everyone but they turn their heads away in shame* Even you LJ? *LJ nods his head* Fine but your all nothing more than traitors who broke their  word to me!!!! *run out of the mansion and far away*. I finally quit running and collapse to my knees on the ground sobbing into my hands. How could they?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

———————————-

I wonder why EJ stabbed ben and whats gonna happen next. See ya in the next chapter  everyone bye.