Fight and Coma

Hi im back With LJ and EJ my little kidneys. They couldn't catch me.

LJ: shut up I was tired!!

EJ: .............

Me: uh huh LJ. You gave up.

EJ: I gave up I will admit it.

LJ: Shut up EJ.

Me: *laughs* At least he doesn't deny it LJ. Well anyway here is the story and hope you enjoy it.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

EJ's pov

I leave LJ's room and head to mine. I'm surprised they didn't get rid of my room. Walking in and shutting the door. I flop down on my bed. I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep. I want to kill Jenny for what she did. I'm glad to be back home. I still feel like I don't belong anywhere in this world at all. I decide to just end this once and for all. I'm done being scared. I'm not gonna let anything happen to anyone in this mansion. Everyone here is precious to me.

I'll find you and I will kill you. I'll keep everyone here safe even if it kills me. I close my eyes and go to sleep. I wake up 3 hours later into this night. I get up and walk over to my window. I open it and crawl out, jumping down and running into the woods. She's close by hiding and waiting for me. I keep running not looking back. I come into a big clearing and there she is standing there.

Let's end this now Jenny. I say coldly. You will never hurt them as long as I'm still here. I pull out my scalpel and run at her as she does the same thing.

She stabs and slashes at me repeatedly but get one successful hit. I knock her feet out from under her sending her to the ground.

EJ!!! I look over and see them all standing there watching. LJ looks sad and shocked but I just smile at him and everyone else. I Cut Jenny's throat open as she stabs me in the stomach. The next thing I see is black.

LJ's pov

EJ!! I saw EJ fighting his old friend. Bloody Painter, Liu, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Slenderman, offenderman, splendorman and trendorman are with me watching him. He gets stabbed in the stomach after cutting her throat open. He begins to fall to the ground but I run over and catch him.

EJ please don't die I need you. I pick him up cradling him to my chest gently. I run back to the mansion, kicking the door open and taking him to Dr. Smiley.

I watch him Fix up EJ.

EJ is in a coma and there is no telling if he will ever wake up. I hear Dr. Smiley say to me.

I won't leave your side EJ not until you wake up. I hold his hand as he lays there.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hope you enjoyed this. EJ was amazing. LJ is so sweet. Bye my little kidneys.