Death

Hi my kidneys!!! I'm bacckkkkk again.

EJ: Kidneys~

LJ: Candy~

Me: Waffles~

EJ: ...........

LJ: Hehehehe

Me: .............. here is the story now so enjoy.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

EJ's pov

Lucy bandages my neck cause it finally quit bleeding. I'm gonna die anyway so what's the point of even trying.

EJ? I hear my sister say to me.

Yes Lucy? I say to her.

Demons are coming back. Your gonna die aren't you. I sigh sadly and face her.

Yea I am. I still love LJ but I don't want anything to happen to him.

EJ I love you little brother. She smiles at me and I smile back.

I love you to Lucy. I look away and see a demon going to kill LJ from behind.

LJ move!!! I push him out of the way and get stabbed fatally in my stomach.

I lay there dying from bleeding out. I feel someone pick me up and hold me.

Opening my eyes I see it's LJ. He's crying.

Don't cry LJ.

LJ's pov

EJ is laying here dying and he's telling me not to cry. I'm going to lose someone else I love. I don't want him to leave me alone. His sister is crying to and so is everyone else.

Please don't die on me EJ. My tears fall onto his face while he looks at me.

I still love you LJ. My eyes widen in shock when he said that. Why did I ever hurt him again? I'm so stupid.

He pulled my head down and kissed me lovingly. I kissed him back sweetly. I pull away and look at him.

I always loved and I will LJ. He smiles. His eyes close and they don't open anymore.

I love you to EJ. I cry harder.

EJ.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this. :'( poor EJ.