Chapter 2: Assemble

Jungkook's POV

I walk to the living room while holding my morning coffee only to be greeted by my best friend, Hobi.

Hobi greets me with his always warm smile and I just flash a small smile and sit next to him, watching whatever that been displayed on the tv.

Let me tell you briefly about Hobi.

Name, Hobi. Full name, Jung Hoseok. There are two things you need to know about him,

One, he can't lie every time he's too nervous. And two, he has a good sense of fashion so he won't hesitate to critique your look if you look awful.

We continue watching the news on the tv until this one piece of news catches our attention that make Hobi and I look at each other as the reporter delivering the news.

"The world most expensive diamonds reportedly will arrive in Dubai in 6 months and it'll be under the most successful businessman, Choi Seungcheol,"

I grit my teeth at the news, feeling washed with rage the moment he showed up on the screen,

"The diamonds will be kept in the vault owned by Choi Seungcheol and here is the live press conference of it,"

Hobi and I get focused even more when the press conference shows up and we can see him sitting there with his proud smile,

"Mr. Choi, is it true that in the black market, the diamonds are worth 250 Billion USD?"

"Oh, 250 Billion USD is too little. These diamonds worth more than that,"

"Mr. Choi, we heard rumors that on the day the diamonds arrived, there will be a year-end festival on the same day. What say you about this?"

"Yes, I don't deny that. But I can confidently say that the festival affects nothing about the diamonds. The diamonds will be kept in the vault that no one can access, The BangtanBomb,"

BangtanBomb...

"The one that involves with the diamonds, the executive directors of the diamonds dealer can enjoy the festival all together with the crowds. So, it's a win-win situation for everyone,"

"That's all from me. See you in 6 months,"

The press conference ended with Choi Seungcheol leaving the venue as Hobi turn the tv off.

BangtanBomb... Dubai... Festival... Diamonds... Choi Seungcheol...

I mumble to myself, lost in my thoughts because of the news I just watched.

"Hobi, we have to bring Namjoon back," I say a little loud, gaining Hobi's attention as he looks at me and nods.

.

At a beach, a man with a big build and almost perfect body proportion walk around the beach with only his boxers on and a lifesaver jacket,

He got girls drooling over his sexy body everywhere he goes.

With a good look and a sexy body, people at the beach are willing to be drowned just to get him near them.

"Namjoon! Let's go for lunch!"

"Nah, man! You go first!"

"Okay!"

Name, Namjoon. Full name, Kim Namjoon and he's a former bomb squad in the army.

Two things about Namjoon you need to know. One, he only gets mad when people talk bad about his mom. Two, he destroys everything and even things that seem impossible to break when he's mad.