Chapter 3: Start

"Woah! This place is still the same as before!" Namjoon exclaims when they step into the old factory building.

From the outside, the building looks old but from the inside, the interior and design look just like how they used to be, 8 years ago.

"Hobi, look! The same machine!" Jin says as they are all over the place, looking at every inch of the place with memories keep coming back in their heads.

"In order to destroy what destroyed us, we have to start at the same place where he ruined us," Jungkook says, making three of them except for Taehyung and Yoongi smile sadly.

"Let's get started because we will start working today," Jungkook says and leave to prepare something.

.

"Gentlemen, I present to you, BangtanBomb," Jungkook says and opens the big door, revealing a clone replica of BangtanBomb.

"This way," Jungkook lead as they are all amazed at the sight of the great vault.

"There will be about 500M long hallway that will be guarded by bodyguards along the hallway," Jungkook starts explaining as they walk through the hallway.

"The door to the BangtanBomb is locked using the fingerprint that only two people can access; Choi Seungcheol and Lee Woozi,"

"Once the door opened, there you can see the great BangtanBomb," Jungkook says as he opened the door, revealing the BangtanBomb that makes them gasp.

"This is so c-,"

"Nope! At the real BangtanBomb, there will be a laser shield which code changes every day," Jungkook immediately stops Taehyung from walking closer towards the BangtanBomb.

"Then how we will get through it? I don't want to die!" Jin says in a panicked voice.

"Relax, Jin. Taehyung will make sure we will pass through it safely,"

"Oh! Because the laser shield is computerized so I can hack them!"

"Bingo!"

"Sounds like a plan. But what do I have to do?" Yoongi asks, earning everyone's attention.

"You will open the door for us," Jin says and Hobi shows the picture of Woozi, making Yoongi's gaze turn into a mystery one.

.

"BangtanBomb is known as the unbreakable vault but one thing Seungcheol missed is that its weakness is the airway," Jungkook says, currently presenting his slides as the others sit and listen carefully.

"The airway is connected straight to a room which now has been renovated and used as the greenroom for live performances,"

"The only way to get to the BangtanBomb is through the airway that is connected to room 7B,"

"When Yoongi finally entered the BangtanBomb, he will open the airway panel using this Allen key,"

"Where did you get that?" Yoongi asks.

"From thousands of hands that built BangtanBomb, there is a pair of hands that wanting to destroy it," Jungkook says and throw the Allen key to Yoongi whereas Yoongi perfectly catches it.

"Okay, so! This sounds easy. We just have to book room 7B and then Jungkook and I will go to the BangtanBomb through the airway and get into it after Yoongi opens the panel for us, then come back!"

"Oh... Actually, it's not that easy..." Jungkook says and scratches his neck awkwardly.

"The room has been booked-,"