Chapter 4: Dance

"Jungkook~ You still can't tell us what's actually happening in the past?" Taehyung says, almost whining as they are currently having lunch altogether.

Jungkook exchange gazes with Namjoon as Namjoon gives him a small nod as a yes.

With that, Jungkook starts revealing his past to them as they just listen without interrupting even a bit.

"It's all started back then when my dad, Jeon Hyosin is an engineer in the vault. Many people love my dad because of his ability in building vaults that are almost impossible to access unless the owner itself,"

"Everything was fine until dad meets Choi Seungcheol who is a dealer in African diamonds. Seungcheol offered a contract to dad and dad just accept it thinking that it's just like other contracts he ever had,"

"That was the biggest project for dad and Seungcheol, along with his company, Ddaddu Incorporation. They spent the highest amount of money for this project,"

"Dad also made a lot of loans to support the project. Everything was fine until the night of New Year's eve. Seungcheol showed his true self,"

"He drugged dad, unlocked the BangtanBomb, and stole his own diamonds that were kept inside the BangtanBomb. He used dad's fingerprint and framed dad as the thief,"

"Then, he called the police by himself. Dad saw everything. Dad saw how he was destroyed right in of his eyes..."

"The whole diamonds dealer boycott dad. Dad has to be in jail for 12 years... He tried to file an appeal letter and his case was brought to the court,"

"But Seungcheol has bribed everyone in charge... Dad loses the case..."

"He has to continue to serve the jail sentence...While BangtanBomb became Seungcheol's then he became Seungcheol who you guys know now..."

The whole room turned silent at Jungkook's story. Jungkook stand up and look away, wiping the tears that he shed while reminiscing the painful past,

"Namjoon and Jin has to leave the town because they were afraid to live here without dad,"

"Namjoon and I... We don't even know who is our parents... But Jungkook's dad, uncle Hyosin made us know what it feels like to have dad's affection... " Jin says, making everyone cry harder.

"I was in the military... When I come back, Uncle Hyosin gladly take me to continue to be in the family... He's just like my own dad..." Namjoon says before he and Jin goes for a hug,

"I swear, Joon. He will pay for it,"

"Jungkook... We will succeed," Taehyung says as he goes to hug Jungkook whereas Jungkook hugs him back.

The air in the room turned sullen as they were all overwhelmed with emotions.

"But I still couldn't find that boy," Jungkook says as he looks at Namjoon and Jin,

"Me too. I've tried everything but he's nowhere to be found,"

"You mean, THAT boy?" Namjoon asks whereas Jin and Jungkook just nod.

"What boy?" Hobi, ask.

"That boy, hobi... The one whose mom got raped by Seungcheol while he got tortured on the same day dad lost the case..." Jungkook says as he sighs, feeling himself getting teary again.

"Oh, God! That boy! I remember seeing him on that day... He looked so broken... I feel really bad for not helping him..."

"Not that you left him on purpose right? You were also in danger at that moment," Yoongi says after being silent for a really long time,