Chapter 14: Mission

The next morning, six of them are gathering at the resort's swimming pool after their practice while Jimin continue to sleep more,

The mission will be tonight, after their performance so they're gathering to go through the plan one more time.

"Namjoon, starts," Jungkook orders as Namjoon nods before starts talking,

"Tonight will be the night of WDC and also the night where the diamonds arrived, and they will be kept in the BangtanBomb for one night,"

"The contestants for WDC will be given a greenroom and our aim is room 7B where Taehyung will make sure we get that room,"

"Good. Yoongi, continue,"

"After that, we'll go up the stage and show some performance and quickly go back to room 7B to get ready for the mission using the time we have while waiting for the result,"

"Taehyung will contact Woozi to make him go to the elevator C while monitoring the hacked CCTV,"

"Meanwhile, Namjoon and I will wait for Woozi in elevator C while wearing a disguise. Knocked him out, take his fingerprint, and send him back to his room,"

"Jin, your turn,"

"At the same time, Jungkook and I will go down to the BangtanBomb through the ventilator that connects right to the BangtanBomb,"

"When Namjoon and Yoongi got Woozi's fingerprint, Yoongi will transform into Woozi and go to BangtanBomb, open the door using Woozi's fingerprint,"

"Taehyung, finish it,"

"Okay! Then Yoongi will open the ventilator panel using the Allen key for Jungkook and Jin while I'm monitoring everything,"

"Then, Jin will use his genius brain and crack the combination of BangtanBomb then take the diamonds and get out of there!"

"Then, Hobi and I will wait in the room with a sad face and when the staff comes in saying, "BTS, you guys have been eliminated" and we all getting sad and has to go back to Korea,"

"And then- Wait! Jungkook, I get it that we will be eliminated and has to go back to Korea but what about the diamonds? I don't think it'll pass the security check at the airport,"

"Good question. One of WDC rules is that the eliminated team's belonging will be sent straight to the airport," Jungkook says as he gets up,

"And how we will bring the diamonds back to Korea? By this," Jungkook holds up his drink with light blue color,

"Oh! You're so genius! Then we will put the diamonds into the drink and bring them back to Korea! Okayy!"

They cheer excitedly thinking about the plan that is perfectly planned.

"Today will be the last day Seungcheol can enjoy his life before he rots in prison for stealing his own diamonds!" Jungkook grits his teeth, feeling himself getting mad.

They're only one step closer to ending Seungcheol's life and that will happen tonight.

"Let's skip this afternoon's practice. We'll be eliminated anyway," Taehyung says, feels lazy to go for the practice,

"Say that to Jimin, not us. You know how strict he is when it comes to practice," Hobi says making Taehyung sigh.

"I'll make it happen," Jungkook says as he smiles mysteriously,

"ASSA! Nice!" Taehyung cheers as he jumps into the pool, living his best life.

.

"BTS," Jungkook proudly read their name on the door of room 7B before they enter the room altogether.