Chapter 5: Practice

The morning has arrived and today will be the first day of their dance practice and for the rest of them meeting Jimin for the first time. 

"Okay, guys! Listen carefully. Our dance teacher, Jimin will arrive anytime soon. He'll be our dance teacher until we get to leave to Dubai for the WDC," Jungkook says as they stand in a line,

"The practice hour will be from 9 in the morning to 4 in the evening. For this period of time, let's just forget about who is he,"

"It doesn't matter to us. He's just a pole dancer at the gay club. We only need him to teach us how to dance,"

"Jungkook-,"

"I know, Yoongi. He's your best friend but it doesn't change the fact that he's a pole dancer,"

"Kook, you-,"

"It's fine, Namjoon. All he did for every single night is wearing all those tiny little clothes and dance for those horny ass men,"

"Even though that's not kinda okay with me, but we need him for this. So, when it's the time for practice, let's just forget about him being a pole dancer,"

"Jungkook, I think you should-,"

"I understand, Hobi. I'm okay with that. He's probably gay too. Nevermind-,"

"Can you just stop cutting them off and let us speak?!" Taehyung snaps and puts his hands onto Jungkook's shoulders before turning Jungkook around,

Only to see Jimin standing there with tears already pooling in his eyes.

"Shit..." Jungkook mutters under his breath before looking down,

"10 years," Jimin says making everyone's gaze is on him,

"Park Jimin has been a pole dancer for 10 years. But in that 10 years, Park Jimin never feel this insulted... Even when all he did was wear those tiny little clothes and dance in front of those horny ass men,"

"Never in Park Jimin's life, he feels so downgraded because of his job,"

"Thanks," Jimin says and brushes the tears off from his cheeks, and walks out of the building.

"That's why you don't cut people off when they're talking, Jungkook," Jin says making Jungkook sigh,

"Why are you still here? Go after him and apologize, you dumb brat!" Yoongi snaps making Jungkook look at each of them,

"We need him, Kook," Namjoon says with a little nod,

"Fine," Jungkook sighs as he dashes outside the building to find Jimin.

"Jimin!"

"Jimin wait!" Jungkook called a little loud but Jimin just keep walking,

"Park Jimin, please! I'm sorry..." Jungkook says as he panting softly when Jimin finally stopped walking.

"I... I apologize for everything I've said about you... I sincerely apologize for my immoral words about you... I didn't know you were there,"

"Then if I were not there, you will keep talking? Right?!" Jimin snaps as he turns around, glaring at Jungkook who has his head hung down low,

"If your teammates don't try to let you know that I was there, you will keep talking bullshits, right?!"

"It's not like that..." Jungkook says in a small voice and went down on his knees, making Jimin surprised.

"Wh-What are you doing? Stand up!"

"I really didn't mean to talk bad about you. I swear! I'm not trying to insult you or anything... I'm sorry... You can do whatever you want as long as you forgive my disrespectful behavior a while ago..."