Chapter 24: Master Plan

I made a thing! I kinda like it

I made a thing! I kinda like it.... :)

Clarey

My head is pounding. My chest is tight and I'm on the verge of completely flipping the fuck out. My brother, my Jackson, is dead. If I get my hands on Gerard I'm going to do a lot worse then kill him. And that's a promise. Now I was at the hospital waiting to claim his body.

I squeeze my eyes shut and clench my fists, feeling my lips tremble. I was completely awful to him, oh God.

I didn't even get to say goodbye. I ignored completely ignored him... Sobs began to wrack my body, at first they were silent as my chest constricted tightly looking for air. And then they were loud, I screamed and called for him and my knees hit the ground as I clawed at my chest. I wanted this pain to go away, I wanted him back.

I don't even know how to live without him, he's always been here and now he's just gone. My throat was starting to go raw and I was vaguely aware of someone's arms around me. My body was curled in a ball on the floor as I wail and gasp for breath. The person brought me to their chest as they rocked me back and forth. I gripped the person's arms and bury my head in their chest.

"Make it stop!" I beg the person, "Please make it stop."

I heard soothing mutters, but was unable to make out the words. Eventually I ran out of tears and had gone quiet. The person was still rocking me, but I already figured out that it was a man.

I looked up with tear stained cheeks and met eyes with Stiles' father who's eyes were rimmed red and filled with tears. And then I remembered that Stiles was still missing. I hug him around the neck and he hugged me back, holding me tightly.

I pull away, wiping away tears and snot on my sleeve. "Are there any leads on Stiles?"

The older man sighs and shakes his head. The pain on his face made my heart clench and tears filled my eyes once again. Who knew a person could cry so much.

"We put an APB out on him. His jeep is still at the school, and I told Scott to let me know if he contacts him." He explained.

"I'm so sorry...I-I can't stay here and do nothing. Could I come with you to search for him?" I ask, the man smiles at me the best he can and nods.

Stiles

I stand in front of Erica and Boyd who are tied up by their wrists and 'shh' them as the make to much noise.

I bring my hands up to untie Erica's but yelp in pain as it electrocutes me.

"They were trying to warn you." I jump at Gerard's entrance, "It's electrified."