Chapter 5: Late Night Visit

Clarey's pov

I sat in the stuffy classroom waiting to recieve my test back. When I finally got my paper I took a deep breath before glancing at my grade.

77. I sighed in defeat and sunk down in my seat. This is the only class I was bad at.

"Dude you need to study more." I heard Stiles say from behind me. Turning around to face him I saw that he was talking to Scott, who had gotten an even lower grade then me.

Turning back in my seat I closed my eyes and waited for the bell to ring. When the bell rang I shot up and packed my things before Stiles test grade caught my eye. 

He got an A. Seeing my chance I walked up to him quickly.

"Hey, um, Stiles?" I asked shyly. This is absolutely embarrassing. "Y-yeah Clarey?" He asked with wide eyes.

Shuffling my feet before leaning my weight on my right foot, I looked up at him through my lashes, "I saw that you got an A on that test and well I was maybe wondering if you could help me study? You don't have to of course! I just I need to pass this class and I got a 77 on the test and i'm worried about my grades....so yeah..." I trailed off after my terrible rambling.

I saw him smile at me and nod, "We could study t-tonight at my place if you want?" He asked nervously.

I let out an excited squeak before giving him a hug and jogging off a bit. "I'll see you in the parking lot!" I called looking back to see him standing in shock. What a loser, I thought to myself jokingly.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Hey Stiles!!" I called jogging up to him and his jeep, which I am in love with.

I stood in front of him wringing my hands together. "Do you want me to meet you at your place?" I asked tentatively. He nodded quickly and I thought his head was going to fall off. 

"Y-yeah I'll see you there. At my house. To study. Nothing else." He said quickly.

I cover my mouth to cover my laugh and nodded walking over to my brother's Porsche.

Getting in the car I told him to take me to Stiles house. Which he did grumpily, after having to sit in the parking lot for some car to get moving.

Jackson pulled up into the driveway and I got out saying a quick bye.

I sat down on the porch noticing that Stiles wasn't here yet.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I sat there for at least an hour before I tried to call him, frowning when he didn't answer, I decided to wait for a while longer.

Eventually I had gotten all my homework done and I was getting angry. 

He totally ditched me. At his own house too. I shook my head, a tear escaping. 

Wiping it away roughly I grabbed my bookbag and started walking home. My phone died after calling him for the tenth time. I walked down the street and turned left on to my street. 

While walking I heard the normal yelling from next door, the poor Isaac kid, getting beaten again. I had tried to tell my parents but they told me it was none of my buisness and when I went to tell the cops Isaac had stopped me. 

I remember him telling me not to call the cops because even though he hated his father, that was the only family he had. I remember crying myself to sleep every night to that man's hateful screams. 

Shaking my head I walked inside my house and went up to my room. Changing into a loose hoodie and some short cotton shorts and I laid down in bed feeling my eyes become wet with tears again.

I laughed at how emotional I was being but I couldnt help it, when i'm mad I cry.

I stayed there for awhile before the door bell rang. Since no one else was home I walked down the stairs and headed for the front door.

Standing there I saw the last person I wanted to see.

Stiles pov

Pulling my phone out of  my pocket I had noticed ten calls from the same person. Clarey, I thought.

Shit! I totally stood her up! Stupid Derek and his stupid wolf problems, I mumbled to myself and headed towards Clarey's house in my jeep.

Pulling into her driveway I race up to the door and rang the doorbell frantically.

I waited a few moments before Clarey opened the door. My eyes widened at her appearance, her hair in a messy bun, unbelievably short shorts and a hoddie. She  rolled her eyes and began to shut the door in my face when i stopped it with my foot.

"Clarey please! I'm so sorry I had to do something for- for my dad!" I lied looking down at the ground.

"Stiles! I waited for three hours and then I had to walk home by myself!" She shouted. I have never seen her get this mad before, scratch that, i've never seen her mad at all.

I sighed and looked into her eyes, that were watering up and I knew she was going to cry. "Please, I'm so sorry! It won't ever happen again! You are an amazing person and I'm such a jerk but I really am sorry!" I rambled hoping she wouldn't cry. 

She sighed shoving a loose hair behind her ear, "Fine. I forgive you-" "YES!" "BUT only if I get an A on my next test." She finished smiling at me goofily.

I grinned back at her and pulled her into a hug before letting go quickly. "Thank you!! Okay well what are you waiting for? Let's go study!" 

She chuckled at me and I smiled at the beautiful girl in front of me. You don't know how much I love you, I thought to myself.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: There you go! What do you think of their makeup? They are so perfect together!

Anyways, at the top is her outfit that Stiles saw her in ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Also, a trailer made by the wonderful @reachingformorex . She is amazing at making trailers and her stories rock! Go check her out!

Bye Losers!!!!!