Chapter 4: Bloody Bus

Clarey's Pov

Rushing around my room I quickly put on the outfit I had picked out last night. I woke up late this morning and sent a quick text to Allison who offered to turn around and come to pick me up. 

I smiled at the thought of my new friend before bouncing down the steps and heading toward the door.

I heard a her beep her horn and quickly opened the door and jogged towards her car.

"Thanks." I said with a smile as I looked over at her. She smiled back at me, "No problem."

On the way to school we sang along to the radio and laughed at our horrid singing.

Getting out of the car we linked arms and headed inside the building. Looking around a torn up bus caught my eye, I frowned, what happened there?

Shaking it off we headed to our lockers before we were bumped into, scaring the crap out of us. Looking up I noticed it was Scott and shook my head before mumbling a small bye to Allison and walking to my locker.

Looking over I noticed my brother's locker hanging off the hinges. He stood in front of it looking at it in shock. Putting a hand over my mouth to cover my laughter, I cleared my throat and spoke, "What happened?" My voice cracked and he could tell I was about to laugh. He glared at me before shaking his head and sending me a short smile. 

I grinned back at him and headed to my first class with one thought in mind, what happened to that bus.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Walking into the cafeteria I noticed Lydia walking towards Scott and Stiles' table. Tilting my head to the side in confusion, I walked over to the table with her.

Stiles watched in confusion as I took a seat beside him and Lydia took a seat beside me the rest of our group filling up their table.

"Why are they sitting with us?" Stiles whispered to Scott loudly. Leaning forward, I whispered in his ear, "We can hear you." I said before giggling quietly. He looked at me wide eyed before sitting back in his seat and sending Danny a smile, who gave him a bitch face.

Laughing quietly, I watched as Jackson walked over and looked at the guy sitting at the head of the table.

His name is Aaron? I think? I never bothered to learn his name.

"Get up." Jackson demanded. Aaron looked up at him with an annoyed look on his face, "Why don't you ever ask Danny to get up?" He asked.

"Because I don't look at his girlfriend's coin slot." Danny said making me laugh loudly. Everyone shot me a glance, Danny and Jackson smiling at me. I quickly stopped laughing and blushed, looking down at my hands. 

Looking up again I noticed Allison had sat in front of me, beside Scott, and they were being all cute again. I silently awwed and looked over at Danny as he began to talk, "So they're saying it was an animal attack, probably a cougar?"

"I heard it was a mountain lion." Jacks scoffed. I rolled my eyes, "A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia and I said in sync. "Isn't it?" She asked, playing dumb. Lydia was a freaking Einstein, she just hid it. I, on the other hand, didn't care if people knew I was smart.

Jacks shrugged, "Who cares? The guy was probably a homeless tweaker who was bound to die soon anyway." I glared at Jackson, "Asshole." I coughed. Everyone looked at me in shock making me roll my eyes. I cracked a smile at Jackson to let him know I didn't really mean it. He gave me a small nod, not wanting any one to see that he was actually being nice.

"Actually, I just found out who it is, check it out." Stiles said as he showed us his phone.

Watching the screen I saw the Sheriff walk by the bus and the news anchor voice came muffled through the phone speaker, "The Sheriff's department will continue to speculate on the incident, but confirmed the victim as Garrison Meyers who did survive the attack. Meyers was taken to the hospital, where he remains in critical condition."