✮〖 𝚁𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚄 〗✮

Au inspired by Ghost Twins "Scuffle" song part.

All started as Elemental Steve used his power to summon a fireball to burn the body of Sabre while being trapped in the machine Professor Red put him in. But as M got there he jumped in and tried to save Sabre but didn't know he was locked in the machine, leading him being burned as well from the fireball.

But instead of their bodies being burned into crisp, they were fused, in some way. With the machine still being in and the magic that was held in the fireball, their body was like all gooey and yet sticky like candle wax and they suddenly formed one body and yet live. But they were still in deep pain since their body was melting like wax.

Professor Red was in deep panic after what just happened, soon Time witnessed and its making him more stressed. The Red Leader soon witnessed and saw the amalgamation body of Sabre and M and panicked too and was mad at Prof.Red. The three knew they couldn't do anything to make them unfuse, but they were in deep panic as Sabre an M were like melting.

Time Steve has to help Sabre and M, but he doesn't have the power to make them unfuse. Even if he does he won't tell if the two would made it out alive without their bodies being like wax.

There is no cure to make Sabre and M unfuse, unless Elemental knows how and is willing to help them. Would he even help if he knows how to?

[More info will be added soon]

[Reference sheet still in process]

In the mean time have a part of what Amalgamation Sabre and M looks like

Questions for Sabre and M fusion are open, now i shall proceed to go to bed-

[ The Author has signed out ]