✧ ≪ 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛 "𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚎" ≫ ✧

// UPDATE 04/30/2023 : Claimed by TimelineStix13 //

An Au of Sabre being a Red Steve

He is still the Sabre we know in the canon RQ world, just altered him to be a Red Steve in general.

Red Traveler, also known as Sabre, was a Red Steve Elite in the first generation after Colle's disappearance after their Kingdom of Wisdom was destroyed. Spark let him in the Elite team and sees him as a good student of his. Sabre was a quick learner than other Red Steves, and he was given a chance to explore around and find some supplies to help their new Kingdom grow.

As Sabre wondered around the forest he noticed something was watching him, someone at least. He quickly runs away from fear and found himself in a cave with a portal in it. Before he could turn, he was pushed into the portal by that someone and dropped on the ground of where the Red Steve lives (Red Steve from the first episode).

Red Steve was in shock that he saw Sabre being a Red Steve like him, but the one that he heard that was missing and guessed he was dead in the Kingdom. Later on he introduced Sabre to Orange Steve and they've became friends. Though Sabre was still learning from everything in the future, he found the gate of where the Darkness was sealed. Unexpectedly it opened and the darkness was released, infected Red who Orange then destroyed without another choice.

Sabre then proceeded to go on adventures with Orange Steve to seal the Darkness away before everything turns into a wreckage.

Sabre is known as the Red Traveler for the Red Elite Team, the top favorite of Spark and was taken under care from Raven (his caretaker). He's still very young, maybe at the age of 18 when he joined the Elite Team. After entering the portal that he was pushed in, some of the Red Steves assumed he was dead or just lost in general and made Spark go looking out for him.

Sabre still doesn't know how to control his powers. Sometimes his ahoge would lit up on fire whenever he feels stressed or mad in general. Sometimes it would cause a wild fire if he's extremely pissed off and that would be a big problem. It is best if he stays positive for the rest of the day or he would burn everything that is alive around him.

He would prefer to be called Sabre other than "Red Steve/Traveler", it felt very weird for him. He's still learning what everything is to him, being in the future was still new to him since it was like a new start of his story.

He has no connection between the First and Second Hero, but Professor Red and Sabre met only once or twice, as well with the Leader. Spark sees him as a great student or maybe a good friend.

Some orange Steves would be so curious about Sabre after he comes in to the village with Orange Crystal. He would be attacked by a lot of questions in general and would stress him out.

Despite him being a little handful Elite who has no control over his powers, he is kinda a bit too cocky. He can easily just make jokes and have fun with people, not much of an animal lover though. He gets compared being a chicken because of his stuttering mess when he gets stressed, and probably how loud he gets, maybe his high pitched scream too .

Sabre can get a little too defensive on physical contact, so scaring him from behind is a no-no unless you wanted to get struck by dozens of lightning.

Shadow in this AU is pretty different, he's very violent and aggressive, more into physical abuse than mentally. He's also named " Phoenix " this time, and the Shadow sword will be replaced with a spear and named it " Balsphemous Spear ". Phoenix wants to use the darkness as power, he wants to gain control and destroy those who gets in his way, and kills for fun. Psychopath, yet he knows his limits.

(The AU was made after I made the Color Traits AU, just smth I thought of of Sabre being a Red Steve in general.)

I was planning on keeping this AU, but since I had no idea how this would go, yeah I'm giving it away. I used to have a design of Red!Sabre, but I only have little doodles of him, but I lost them somewhere and I can't find them anywhere.

I'll leave the story here until it was claimed by someone ^^