✮〖 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚄 〗✮

This AU is just made for fun, only inspired by other AU like this, and yeah. Basically, the whole thing about Actors Au is just every Steve being cast in the show, and of course, I can't forget about that one video that Sabre made, the video shown above.

Most of the characters in the story have their "actual" names. [ex: Goggles is actually Theodore Gray]

I don't have a specific storyline or anything for this (I mean I have one but eh I'll see where this will go really) but some shenanigans-

[ SL: EP. 59 ]

Goggles: Yes you did! On the 25th day of your travels. You stopped there for exactly 3.14.... 1..... 56.... uhhh-

Director: CUT! 3.14159, you almost had it right Theo.

Goggles: fuuu[beep!]

Spark and Sharp: HAHAHAHAHA-

Colle: Hahaha- don't worry you'll get over it man

[ SL: EP. 58 ]

Director: Alright, starting scene of the Rainbow Hero flying and kicking a[beep!]. Now, ACTIO-

Seer accidentally loses balance as he starts to move a bit, only for him to lean back and now is hanging upside down

Seer: AHH HELP!-

Everyone stopped, Colle looked up and sees Seer's situation

Colle: I told you to not lean back, WHY DID YOU LEAN BACK???

Ob. Captain held the prop before putting his hand over his head

Ob.Captian: God these kids are dorks sometimes it's really funny...

Director: JUST HANG ON KID! guys lower him down gently

The workers walked over to the wires that are attached to Seer's harness

Seer: IF YOU MEANT BY HANGING ON IN PURPOSE THEN I DONT THINK THATS GOTTA BE AN OPTION FOR ME TO DO REALLY

[ SL: EP. 4 ]

(Forest Steves are actually really kind and a lil sweetheart but had to act like their a sassy lil shit.)

When Forest Steve pushes Colle down the cliff

Director: CUT!

Forest: GOD I HOPE I DIDN'T HURT HIM, MIKE! ARE YOU OKAYYY?????

Colle/Mike manages to swim back above and gives out a thumbs-up to Forest Steve

Colle: Fine! 'm fine man!

Forest: Sorry if I pushed you that hard!

Colle: It's fine! really!

[ SL: EP. 8 ]

Desert App.: You'll need this man.

Colle: What is it?

Desert App. then gives the potion to Colle

Colle: What is this? "Potion of Water Breathing" Oh what would I have to use that for?

The Ocean Leader lands on the sand next to Colle but was too close. Colle could stumble on the side and scream.

Colle: HOLY FU[BEEP!]- A LITTLE WARNING WHERE ARE YOU GONNA LAND PLEA- wait-

Director: CUT!

Colle: WAIT HAHAH- IM SORRY-

Desert App. starts to wheeze and the Ocean Leader stands there apologetically with a goofy smile on his face. Colle trembles on the ground for a moment.

Colle: I'M SO SORRY SIR I- [WHEEZE]

[ Interview moment ]

Woman: So how did it feel when you started with the first episode

Mike/Colle: Oh if I wasn't able to bottle up my anxiety I would simply fall down the stairs within seconds after we first started. I was actually really nervous when the day to record the first episode came by. Theodore was great at his acting, that goofball caused a bunch of destruction with one of the stands in the marketplace scene. I don't know how he managed to make a tear but his goofiness somewhat brought me joy to even know that I can mess up sometimes during the set.

Theodore/Goggles: Oh I had fun when we started filming, although I did make a wreck in one place to another. The staff were really nice and didn't get mad which I'm really grateful for cause man I felt like I was gonna burn in hell that I messed up only for a bit. Everyone was great though! Jacob got his acting skills on the bag, I can't even compare him with Sharp, they are basically opposites!

Jacob/Sharp: I felt like I was gonna explode really, there were times I keep messing up my lines during the first episode. But I was able to calm down when the scenes starts rolling in, nobody noticed but I was basically shifting on the seat for the whole scene in the Elite Office, it took me a while to get my nerves all under control and just calm down. Big thanks to Josh though, big softie who helped me with my anxiety.

Josh/Beef: To be honest I really didn't think I nailed it off at first, I had to build up a charisma to show off the confidence my role Beef had. I actually was assigned for either Beef or Goggles, and I didn't think I would get the warrior role. But the start of production was fun! Made new friends, and I had fun with Mike the most. I heard that he got accepted to be the lead role really quickly so he's really good with acting and all stuff despite this being his first ever show to ever be in.

[ SL: EP. 2 ]

Colle/Mike walks away from the site, a parrot lands on the crafting table. The workers saw and tries to shoo the parrot away but it didn't budge, soon went back to their places as they saw Colle (who was still going with the filming) and had no choice.

Colle: Oh, uh- 

Colle/Mike looks at the side towards the workers with a confusing look, and the workers looked at each other before turning back to Colle with a shrug. Colle sighs before deciding that the parrot would be a part of the episode.

And eventually, Mike gained a new pet after that episode within a day.

Now this AU kind of focused on SL more but I promise RQ and TR would come along, for now, have these SL shenanigans hehe >:]]

[ The Author has signed out ]