✧≪ 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚄 ≫✧

// UPDATE 8/27/2022, AU is moved to Adoptables since its no longer in use for me //

// UPDATE 09/30/22: Claimed by Glorywuzhere //

An AU where rose vines grow on Sabre's body and being amnesiac after Elemental's death.

AU starts to take place at episode 244, " Time VS Elemental / Fight for Brotherhood " 

-

After Origin made his appearance from time stopping for a while, the brothers looked at each other from exhaustion from fighting. Sabre quickly noticed that his body was there, immediately knowing that the brothers somehow made his appearance visible and real again in the world they are stuck in. Elemental quickly tries to hurt Time once more but Sabre quickly ran to the scene and got the hit for Time, immediately dropping in the ground with his head and chest bleeding out.

Time quickly acted to run to Sabre and tries to wake him up but Sabre was slowly dying from blood loose. Elemental stared but slowly realized how Time cared for Sabre, quickly noticed his actions and regretted everything. He told Time that he was sorry before he decided to destroy himself first before Sabre dies, leaving Time in front of his own father's house with Sabre in his arms still bleeding.

A few days passed after Time went back to the village and immediately calling for help of the Green Steves to heal Sabre, he noticed there were vines growing around wounds of his arms. He thought that the Green Steves wrapped those around for the healing to get better but after a few days later it started to grow red roses and thorns started to appear on the vines. He attempted to cut them off but the vines somehow came alive and attacked him, but stayed to defend the sleeping none Steve on his bed.

Time knew that something happened to him after Elemental accidentally attacked him, and he will try to do anything to stop the vines and fully cut them off.

A week passed as Sabre woke up from his bed, looked around only to be confused on where he was. His arms fully covered with thorn vines and his other eye being covered by a hand sized rose. The door opened as it revealed Time and Light Steve outside of the door, immediately seeing Sabre sitting up from his bed as their eyes widened. Time dropped the stuff he carried and ran to Sabre as he was about to hug him but Sabre only backed in the corner of his bed with a scared and confused look on his face.

Light tried to reassured Sabre that its okay and its them but only to receive a response of "I- I don't e-even know you guys!" and it hit them, even panicking as he keeps asking about "Where's Orange?". Somehow Elemental was able to use his nature powers to hurt Sabre considering the thorn vines and roses over his chest, arms and head. But somehow messed with Sabre's memories on forgetting everything except the memory of Orange and Sabre being friends.

Time would sometimes try to make Sabre remember but whenever Sabre does, the vines would grow and tighten its grip on Sabre, strong enough to make him bleed. With that happened a couple of times, Time Steve stopped what he was doing and decided to find a cure for Sabre to make the vines finally be cut off of Sabre and make him remember everything.

This AU is very old and was forgotten after a month of its creation, the story and idea for it still exist. There's nothing much I can share about this AU since the story is confusing, which is basically the first thing you would do with your first AU-

[a small and old reference art of Memory Petal Sabre and its kinda blurry]

There's a chance that I might change the whole idea for Memory Petal, but at the same time not

There's a chance that I might change the whole idea for Memory Petal, but at the same time not. I don't know this was the first AU I made so yea its debatable. There isn't a lot of things I would share for this AU, but I'll try to remember everything interesting about this AU and share some shortfics about it.

[ The Author has signed out ]