✮〖 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚄 〗✮

AU inspired by the Clover Album created by OR3O

If you, by any chance, know the lore and album about the Clover Album, then you would know where this is going. (But still the story is changed)

Sabre is an inspiring young boy who dreams to become a music producer, but with all the criticism that his parents gave him and the bullying that his twin brother was doing took over his mind and made him feel suicidal. What made it worst was that his best friend that supported him in the start died from cancer.

Ryan and Lucas tries to call him but they received no answer from Sabre, then decided to talk to him in personal. They made their way over to a bridge and see him on the railing on the bridge trying to jump. Lucas tried to reach out for Sabre but was too late as the brunette fell down on the water and drowned, luckily some rescuers managed to save him but fell into coma in the process.

Sabre wakes up in a place that he was familiar at but at the same time, everything looks much older and the background was all colored grey. He then suddenly meets up with three ghosts in his view. Their names are Thera, Time and Crystal, but for some od reason they started calling each other some names, Love, Hope, Faith and Luck.

He tries to ignore them but then stayed in defeat and let the ghosts be there for him. He grew more attached to everyone and felt like he was in place. But his time in that dream of his is only limited since he needs to wake up in the real world.

The ghosts knew his problem, especially Crystal. Each ghost tells him a story about their past life and lessons learned from it which relate to and help Sabre with his own struggles in life

Sabre, also known as Luck(y) by the ghosts:
Shy, timid, but passionate. Sabre is a 19 years old boy who dreams to music producer but the influences of those around him, combined with him depression, makes his dreams seem out of reach. He wears his black bandanna on his right arm as a memory of his friend, it was given to him by the age of 15. He was also given a clover charm, sadly it was after the death of his own best friend

Sabre in general has 3 friends. His main best friend is Rain, and the other two were his high school classmates Ryan and Lucas (who are now his roommates for college). Sabre spends most of his time with Rain, but that doesn't mean he despise Ryan and Lucas, he does care for them.

Thera, also known as Love by the ghosts and Sabre:
Loving, loyal, and kind, Thera is a retired dancer who is a hopeless romantic with a song in his heart. Somewhat oblivious to the cruelties of the world around him, he hangs on to his dreams of romance. He held a clover charm ever since their mother held on to it, but given it to someone else as a gift for their safe travels.

Thera lives out on his life despite every bad thing going around him, even if his dear loved one died he still lives one. At the age of 7-12, he used to hang out with an old friend of his for dances practices. He loves to see his friend dance to let them show what they got, even teaching them how to do it perfectly.

Time, also known as Hope by the ghosts and Sabre:
Sassy, strong, and forward, they're dancer who can't be stopped. Though they've fallen down countless times, but they always gets right back up and shines like the star they know they are. Time held a clover charm ever since they started their dancing career, held onto it as a lucky charm, but given it to a young child as a small gift of inspiration.

Time is the oldest son of their family. They have a father named "Galacian" and a younger brother named "Ele", Time loved them more than their dreams and they're the reason why he keeps on pushing forward. He used to have one friend that would support him on their dreams, even teaching them to be better. Sadly after being accepted and getting attention by the world, they had to move around the world and stay separated.

But hey at least they write letters for each other.

Crystal, or Ora for his other name, and also known as Faith by the ghosts and Sabre:
Crystal is an animator who's dedicated to a fault. He can be a bit headstrong, and big-hearted, but his passion is undeniable. He chases his goals with full force and always manages to come out on top. He held a clover charm at the age of 7, he couldn't really remember how he got it but soon his father told him that a man gave it to him as a gift of inspiration.

Crystal keep pushing on to be one of the animators for a animating company for while. Even though some managers wouldn't allow him to work there for a reason, he keeps on going. He met one guy, who soon became his friend, who loves his work and decided to keep on pushing forward on his dream.

 He met one guy, who soon became his friend, who loves his work and decided to keep on pushing forward on his dream

[ Note that I will be drawing the characters in paper every time, cause you know, black and white cartoonish theme. Also Thera has a ponytail behind him, it was just covered by Crystal so- whoops- ]

There's nothing else I wanna add up for this AU, but there are some things that I haven't add up to the character's information. How the ghost dies, the reason they call each other some names (e.g. Thera - Love), and more on from this AU.

But, if you know how the Clover album story goes then you would know every bit of the story for this AU.

I really am proud of this AU to be honest, well, mostly Time's story- haha- I swear I'm not choosing favorites for this AU-

[ I am still on my semi-hiatus break, but I wanna publish this book as fast as possible so I can just- r e s t -]

[ The Author has signed off ]