p . 1

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭.  𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 

𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰. 

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 :
-𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌.
-𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅 & 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗌.
-𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾.
-𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒.
-𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗌

3:48 am .
𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞 .

" jay answer the fucking phone " I said while whining . It was now the fourth time I've had heard her phone go off in my sleep and it was irking my soul . I slowly sat up while looking at the clock seeing it was 3 in the morning . In my opinion that was an unusual time to be getting you're phone blown up unless it's family so I became worried and went over to her side of the bed and began searching for her phone . Jay was a heavy sleeper . She can literally sleep through a fuckin break-in tbh . After searching high and low I finally found her phone which was located under her pillow ..
after unlocking her phone I noticed that the number that was blowing her up wasn't even a stored in number which  made me hella confused . I then went to look for any messages between this unknown number and I most definitely found something I had no thought on .. 

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 .

" Jaylen Gtf up " was all I heard before feeling something hard asfc hit me dead in my lip . I reflexed fast asfc which caused me to hop up out the bed with my fist bald up till I noticed it was liyah . she had tears streaming down her face which caused my hand to soften up . I knew I fucked up . " Jaylen plss don't start letting that bs come out your mouth or I will go tfk up .. " let me expla- " was all I can get out before I felt her first across my face . One thing I would never do was put my hands on liyah and I knew the situation I was in .. she had all rights . All I could do was hold her hands down . "  you really been laying up in my fucking house meanwhile you fucking somebody else ?!?! " liyah said while breathing heavily from crying . " wtfc is going on " Tamara said . " Tamara get this bitch off of me rn , I promise you she'll be dead before she leave this mfka " liyah said . "  Tamara can you get her so I can talk to her whitout her spazzing on me " i said . Tamara then began calming liyah down and having me step out the door .

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐞

" Tamara this bitch has been cheating on me with the same bitch we got in that fight with at the club .. I promise Tamara if you don't get this bitch out my house now I'm gone be in jail " I said while trying to breath and calm my anxiety  . " I'll have her out I promise but don't spazz out on her I'm not tryna have you in jail okay ? " Tamara said . " mhm " was my only response cause she gotta be dumb if she think I gaf about going to jail rn  . before I knew it I was walking out the room with a pile of jays clothes in my hand .. you already know I was on my bs and I didn't give 2 fucks . " Kaliyah don't touch my shit .. omm " Jaylen said . This bitch got her nerves . " bitch if you come any where near me I promise you , I'll be in prison " i said while holding a knife out  . Tamara was trying to hold her back from coming my way but jay know me and I'll have her ass dead on this kitchen floor . After laying her clothes down I began too pour bleach on all her shit . If she was smart she would be grabbing the rest of her shit from upstairs before her ass have nothing but whatever she got on . " Jaylen get the fuck out ! " Tamara yelled  . " tell her to give me my shit and I'll leave yo " Jaylen said . She wasn't getting shit but a wallet and car keys before leaving this mf . I now had all her shit burnt tfk up In the backyard . I did my part , she lucky she still got a mfkan car parked in the driveway. By the time I came down stairs she was gone and Tamara was locking the door .

All I could do was break down and ball up on the couch. Everything In me felt dead . I felt so weak and destroyed . Tamara hugged me and repeated that I would be okay but all I could tell myself was none of this was real ... I've Always lived in my fantasies and treated reality like a dream .. but this shit was real .. and I had to face that .

6:47 am

It was now 6 in the morning and Tamara and I were still up . My anxiety was way too high for me to sleep and Tamara wasn't sleeping knowing I wasn't okay . " mom I've gave this girl my all  .. I have let so much shit slide with her coming home at 1 - 2 in the morning . her going M.I.A and I always took her word when she told me she wasn't cheating .... And what make it worse is that she know that me and Tamara got into with her and she around here fucking her ? Ts is embarrassing . I'm too much of a woman for ts . I handle my own business with nobody's help ! To be going through this bs . I'm hurt mom .. I'm hurt " I ranted . I had been with Jaylen since I was 17 and was now 22 . Jaylen ain't never took care of me . I took care that of her since we moved out of our parents home but I was fine with that because I loved her . I roofed Jaylen . I basically took care of this bitch and you see where I ended up . Finding out that my girlfriends been fucking my opp .. ts is pitiful .

Don't give nobody your all .

hey yall ! I recently unpublished all of my books so I'm kinda trying something different . I hope you guys like this and I promise I will
Update this one as much as I can <3