p . 30

𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡

" you really not gone talk to me yo ? " niyah said . " no . I'm done with you " i said . " I promise you , you're not . But gone bout yo business " she said . " niyah you don't fucking own me .. I'm  leaving yo punk ass . I need a break from everything so don't call anybody looking for me " i said as i walked out the hospital room leaving . i was exhausted and overwhelmed . i need a break from everything and everyone and that's what I'm going to do .

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

" kaliyah what the fuck are you crying for ? " I said as I glanced over at her in the passenger seat . " stop fucking talking to me seven .. " she said . " if you so mad go be with the bitch" I said . " maybe I will .. " she said . I stopped the car before unlocking the doors , " ight Gtf out yo .. I'm going through some shit right now and you gone make me put my fucking hands on you " I said . " yo .. seven chill . It's too risky to leave her stranded out here in the middle of nowhere " kalan said. " man I don't give a fuck .. get the fuck out kaliyah " I said as I glanced at her . " seven stop fucking playing with me I ain't going no fucking where " she said . " well shut yo fucking mouth then " I said right before my phone began ringing . " listen .. we might not make it there in time but I don't want you don't no stupid shit seven .. we will come just lay low for now " he said. " man fuck that .. if you ain't gone be there for me then I got this shit on my own " I said before hanging up . " kaliyah- " " no seven I'm not getting dropped off . " she said interrupting me. I slightly smiled before putting my eyes back on the road . " don't even know if I could trust you nomore girl .. you fucking ya bestfriend " I said while chuckling . I wasn't gone make her pay for the shit now but eventually she will .

as we arrived to a location that my dad sent to me , it looked like a warehouse from the distance. that shit was guarded up . Guards everywhere with big ass machine guns in they hand but that wasn't stopping me from getting to my mom . " seven you sure about this ? "
Kalan said . " positive . Let's go "
I said as I went to the trunk unpacking all the weapons .

As we entered the warehouse we had all body guards around the warehouse down but once we got to the entrance where everybody was located I finally looked p.R in his face . the nigga Lowkey looked like me .. there was guns pointed at us from different directions but I knew they wouldn't do shit . " wassup gangsta .. took you a while . must've been waiting on that bitch ass daddy of yours " he said while hitting the blunt and passing it to one of the males around him. " man cut all da bullshit where my mom at " i said . " ohh .. so you think it's that easy " He said . " hell yea .. and if not imma make it that easy " i said . " you just like me girl but .. nah . that's not how it works " he said before whistling causing me to move kaliyah closer to me . as the side door opened two people walked out . she had long hair with her sides cut and a few face tats .. " long time no see " she said as she smiled . It was jay . " kaliyah you look good " she said . " don't get ya fucking ass whooped again man " I said as they laughed at my words which made me more irritated . " see pops you see why I fw her so much .. she just like you " Jay said as she sat on the table .

" let's get to the point and cut the bullshit .. since yo fathers not here ofc you gone have to take the fall for the bullshit he did " he said .
" wasgood old partner " a man said from behind me causing me to look . " oh look who made it .. nice to see you sev-lo " p.R said . " so we gone let the truth be none right "  he said as he looked at popz . " Yea that's coo but we also gone make sure that these 3 make it out here without a bullet nowhere near them " he said . " ..hmm maybe . bring my beautiful wife out " he said as one of the men around him went through the side door bring out a woman with ducktape around her mouth . as I noticed that was my mom I ran to her but as soon as I got close there was a gun pointed to my head .
she shook her head at me repeatedly and just seeing my mom like this made me even more upset . Kaliyah grabbed my hand pulling me
back as I watched them sit my mom in a seat and remove the ducktape .

" can we not do this ?! " my mom said as I could hear the nervousness in her throat . I was confused and began to become frustrated . " what the fuck is the big secret ? " I said .
" Loren tell her " my pops said. " seven sean isn't your real dad .. prynce is " my mom said .
" what the fuck do you mean ? " I said as I looked at my " popz " . " ya mom was my wife before she decided to cheat on me with my bestfriend . she was the cause of why we stop fw eachother . She came back once she was pregnant and I thought the baby was mines but I wasn't .. it was his but I still stayed around for you " sev-lo said . " so basically kj and jay ya brother and sister lil nigga" p.R said while chuckling . I looked at my mom who wouldn't look at me but was crying silently . I felt betrayed and dumb . as much as I tried to stay calm there was so much anger built up inside of me . I looked at Kaliyah who's face looked to be in shock . " This is fucking bullshit .. Loren why didn't you tell me about this shit huh ? " I yelled . " cause she a hoe Nigga what you not understanding " jay said and as soon as he said that i through my gun straight across his face not even noticing that everything escalated after that . Bullets went off as we all scatterd across the warehouse . My mind was everywhere .. I didn't know what to do and I was close to a panic attack ..

as I shot at the men who were there to protect his crew I seen one of them removing my mom
From the chair . as I shot the man making sure to hit him In his neck i quickly ran grabbing my mom and throwing her behind the tires as bullets came flying at me I seen kalan come out shooting at the niggas who was aiming for me as I turned around I seen 2 bullets go straight through kalan .. as he tumbled to the grown I felt my heart sink and my eyes start to water . I began to show no mercy . Everybody had to die . as I came out shooting all the men head first I ran to kalan as I seen blood come out his mouth .

" stay with me bro .. " I repeated as I cried . " cmon seven we have to get him to a hospital " kaliyah repeated .